French

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
French
So had a little hole stripped everything back to find I have no car left[emoji23] so I'm in the middle of converting to a hdi box atm but have to wait on the new clutch tomorrow so thought I would do the little bits in between [Image: 97ab33cf50e589ff288b6f6ca5802bdf.jpg] going to take a lot to do it but have my good friend to hand [Image: b3b0e8d205d969591a3ef682a70224c3.jpg] pics will follow as I go on
Thanks given by:
Christ thats got to be the worst one I've seen!!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hmm, that's pretty chewy! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'll get it tho[emoji106]?
Thanks given by:
Holy shit !!
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Lol, I have seen a worse one tbf, still impressive though!
Thanks given by:
Was thinking about cutting the whole panel out from my donor car as its all fine and welding it into mine would this be my best option

[Image: 8ab04c06c2168e4d0096e863e80f0a68.jpg] I can see my wheel[emoji23]
Thanks given by:
Yeah my 5 door was much much worse than that and I repaired it. Just cut it out the donor car. Only pain Is its spot welded behind the panel so it takes a little effort to get out but totally possible.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Newspaper and bodyfiller.. jobs jobbed lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
it's such a fcuker, people see this and think 306's are rotboxes when they're really not, slight oversight not fitting that arch liner at the factory though . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
They really are lol... Chassis rails are common now, as is the bulkhead, and under the skirts...

But they last better than VAG or Beemers wings do at least... lol
Thanks given by:
jesus christ that is.... that is horrendous!
Thanks given by:
Phhhhhhuuuuuuuk!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Nearly done now guys got some hdi arch liners in haha I won't stop till it's perfect
Thanks given by: