• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its still friday you know ???
now; sitting in a mass of wrapping paper

sat;  no cars !!

sun;  daughters 16th birthday, also no cars being done
Thanks given by:
16th birthday you say Smile
Thanks given by: Nathan1305
Friday: see the family, go visit mite family, home for Xmas dinner, out to see more family on the way to visit more family.

Sat: take the G'father in law to buy a new TV, sleep

Sunday: see more family that are coming down from all over the place.
Thanks given by:
Friday:Clean up the wrapping paper and wait for the rest of the family to join us.

Saturday: no doubt fix the landy if my leg feels up to it.

Sunday: down south to visit the family that can't come to Lincolnshire

Merry Christmas guys
Thanks given by:
'It doesn't feel like a Friday...' Itwasntme

Friday - No people! Big Grin Got up late, didn't have to run to the loo for the first xmas day in over 10 years, currently listening to Scott Mills on R1 while munch on croissants. Open gifts shortly, xmas dinner around 1pm, watch TOTP, afternoon walk, possibly evening drive somewhere.

Saturday - Go for a drive somewhere, probably buy some shit in the sales, leftover xmas dinner for dinner, chill on Xbox in the afternoon.

Sunday - No plans, anything could happen! Tongue Have some 'nice' fish for dinner as I'll be bored of turkey! Then my people free weekend ends as my sister is coming over in the evening... Sad
Thanks given by:
Today: f*ck all. Eat too much, drink too much, fall asleep in front of the TV
Tomorrow: Off down the pub at lunch time. probably stay there all day
Sunday: No plans what so ever. Don't know what to do with my self. Not used to not having something to do!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2015, 08:22 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: 16th birthday you say Smile

tut tut tut ....................as a  shovel on the back of your head may be deemed as unfriendly....
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2015, 10:28 AM)daddyfixit Wrote:

tut tut tut ....................as a  shovel on the back of your head may be deemed as unfriendly....

No but I could change my to Doug then Rofl
Thanks given by:
Today - off to the outlaws at 12 which will invariably involve a visit to the pib with the father in law and step son, then back to theirs for dinner.....lots of booze before we head off to my parents for the evening...

Tomorrow - back to the in-laws for a whole family gathering for that side of the family....deffo back to the pub again...

27th - back.to work for a 5, 12 hours days stretch. The joys of logistics when you work a clothing ecom operation!
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:

This has just made my Christmas so little fucks given as always dude. Lol.

Friday: Christmas related stuff
Boxing day: Traditionaly getting wasted and losing my money in card games I don't understand.
Sunday: Recovering and probably back at the workshop to regain normality.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2015, 10:09 AM)Niall Wrote: No plans what so ever. Don't know what to do with my self. Not used to not having something to do!

that's me for the 1st time in about 12 years! As I have always been screwed to death leading to xmas, now its all quiet and mellow!

Today went to see my gran as she is in a home, it was nice to see her,
Thanks given by:
Friday: bit of driving around seeing people, currently working my way through a bottle of Jack Daniels 

Saturday: wake up whenever then trip to my dad's house for a second Xmas dinner 

Sunday: general laze around, might install a boot light on the Mrs 108, get all the forms ready to send to hmrc ready to start out self employed in the new year Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
christmas eve: tried to go wakeboarding but boat starter motor is jammed.
today: christmas day....
saturday... fixing the speedboat and wakeboarding hopefully. if not sailing or kayaking.
sunday... probably some speedboat stuff or rallye stuff.
monday... probably some speedboat stuff or rallye stuff.
Thanks given by: