Anyone know PUGMARSHALL?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know PUGMARSHALL?
Thumbs Up 
Morning guys, as above really, could someone who knows him or has a number for him to kindly give him a shout for me please, he has a gearbox I'm quite desperate for but he's not been on here for 8 days since his original post, I have pm'd him also. I know he's a busy chap - he could even be out doing the Christmas shopping lol.

many thanks ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
His names luke Marshall on Facebook and his profile pic is a blue 106 if that helps buddy
Thanks given by:
He's got a recent baby to be dealing with as well afaik. As above, many of us have him on facebook. Smile
Thanks given by:
New baby - that explains it all then lol, although my 2 were a few years back now! Errr, I don't do that facetube stuff I'm afraid guys, could you possibly give him a shout for me boys please, i don't like giving people grief - especially at this time of year! but i am quite desperate for the box.

many thanks guys
Thanks given by:
Bit of a thread hijack,but I realised i lost his number last time i killed a phone, would somebody text it to me please. I'll chase up this gearbox at the same time.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Arr thanks Mr.P, what a gentleman you are sir
Thanks given by:
Morning guys, sorry to ask again but has anyone managed to get in touch with Luke yet?

thanks
Thanks given by:
Still no joy guys, anyone have a contact number for Luke please or could get a message to him that people have answered his 'breaking' thread.

many thanks
Thanks given by:
I did message him on facebook a couple of days ago for you. Sad
Thanks given by:
Not that hard to find a hdi box surely?
Got one here if you are desperate.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Tom.

Hi Danny, they are about mate to be honest but 2 things, Luke is only asking £30, if you look on fleabay they seem to start at £120 up to £220, and where he is (Hereford) my place (work) go to every day so obviously I can get the cash to him and get the box back here in 1 day and with minimal hassle all round. Where about are you matey? and how much would you want please bud?

many thanks ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
They've been a solid £30 for the last 3 years at least, I've sold several... There are some chancers on ebay lol!
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2015, 09:53 AM)Toms306 Wrote: They've been a solid £30 for the last 3 years at least, I've sold several...  There are some chancers on ebay lol!

Oh right Toms, didn't know that matey (new to the hdi scene lol) thanks for the heads up. To be honest I have had a pm from another member saying I shouldn't pay more than £50 for one. So anyone else got one for sale that you know off bud, I'm not one of those who won't travel to get stuff but obviously the closer the better lol.
Thanks given by:
I'm afraid I don't know of an atm, bit far from you anyway though even if you are willing to travel lol. Have you tried a wanted thread on here?
Thanks given by:
Yeah did put one up then saw Luke's thread, i'll put it up or bump it Toms, thanks bud.
Thanks given by:
Could try asking Santa for one... Wink
Thanks given by:
Yeah did think that lol. Right I'm off, to all that look here have, a great Christmas guys and thanks for all the help and advice this year! have a good un.
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2015, 09:24 AM)NOSE Wrote: Thanks Tom.

Hi Danny, they are about mate to be honest but 2 things, Luke is only asking £30, if you look on fleabay they seem to start at £120 up to £220, and where he is (Hereford) my place (work) go to every day so obviously I can get the cash to him and get the box back here in 1 day and with minimal hassle all round. Where about are you matey? and how much would you want please bud?

many thanks ThumbsUp

Who you work for? i run a breakers yard in hereford so if luke messes you around then gimme a shout and i'll do my best to help.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
I'm near Watford Nose.
North West of London just outside the M25.
If you can be arsed to get here it's yours for £30 mate.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2015, 07:30 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: I'm near Watford Nose.
North West of London just outside the M25.
If you can be arsed to get here it's yours for £30 mate.

Hi Danny, many thanks for the offer bud, although i may have located one a lot closer to home? but if you would pm me your postcode please i'll see where abouts you are as my work place has branches all over so i may be able to sort something bud. Thanks again Danny, much appreciated mate.

cheers  ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
P.M Sent.

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by: