Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
headlining light barely lights up
#1
Today my headlining light suddenly barely lights up. And the two map lights doesnt work at all. I changed the bulbs, thinking those where the problem, but no Tongue
You can see that the bulb lights, but its very weak. Was like that when I bought the car, but it started working again after a few days.

I don't think there are any cut wires, as it gets power? Could it be a bad relay? Central locking works perfectly. Do they get power from the same source?


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Airbag light on, other lights not coming on TULL3RZ 0 2,497 25-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Last Post: TULL3RZ
  Instrument lights, dash lights not working boggs 3 4,668 26-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Odometer lights and clock lights inop bashbarnard 3 4,013 23-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Last Post: DarkInferno

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)