Hi everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Hey guys and gals,

I'm new to this forum, I've just picked up my first ever 306 that I've owned anyway. I used to work for Peugeot about 13 years ago so I used to know quite a bit about them but I've probably forgotten a hell of a lot. 
I'm commuting a lot of miles to and from work these days and my 2.5T petrol Volvo was chewing through petrol so I needed something cheaper to run. Initially i wanted a little 1.1 106 but I was searching eBay and this little beauty turned up.

[Image: bae841d36abfbb794f4bf5900d9470ad_zpsfsk9btbv.jpg]

[Image: f4606f3581b2dd34f78c34ee277f2e47_zpsxhl5lnly.jpg]

[Image: 3054e39c100d5d621888b275c9889a6b_zpslsr2kgsa.jpg]

So she's a 1.4 LX with a mere 63,000 miles on the clock, owned by a nice elderly couple for the last 12 years. It's had a new radiator and full exhaust system however the cambelt has never been done so I needs to get onto that straight away. I've had her a week now and the fuel economy Is amazing and the general drive is brilliant. It was absolutely disgusting when I picked her up moss, mould and grime everywhere. So today I have cleaned her top to bottom and I was really suprised to see no rust and although there are some dents it's generally in really good condition.
I've fitted some fan style washer jets as one of mine was blocked but they spray too low so I need to see if I can adjust them, ive also fitted some led interior light bulbs which has brightened it right up. She needs a new set of number plates, a new set of door cards and a decent stereo.

Sooty
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Looks really clean!
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by: