Xud9te Lucas fuel pump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Xud9te Lucas fuel pump
Anyone have a Lucas fuel pump kicking about off a 306 1.9 td that they dont want Wink

Close to South Yorkshire ideally ?!
Thanks given by:
Yawn lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I do, can post it for you if you like? Drop me a PM.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I've got one as i said on facebook, just down road from you ThumbsUp
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
he doesnt like you matt =D
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2015, 05:43 PM)toseland Wrote: he doesnt like you matt =D

quite likely :Big Grin        my Lucas is just as crap as everyone elses though, i don't get it lol
Thanks given by:
Went out my way to grab my pump, package it all up ready for him to get courier to collect and no contact.

Cheers for wasting my time.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2015, 11:24 AM)silverzx Wrote: Went out my way to grab my pump, package it all up ready for him to get courier to collect and no contact.

Cheers for wasting my time.

i live a few miles down the road fella, not sure what the issue is . . .
Thanks given by:
Just annoying that I went out of my way to go get it from the yard, package it up and doesn't even have the courtesy to say he doesn't want it anymore.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
All sorted now, had some issues but I've explained to Trent and gone ahead and payed now Smile

I know you offered matt but my cars off road needing a clutch at minute as well so was a farce trying to get a lift over.
Thanks given by:
(22-12-2015, 02:36 PM)Jamieh2013 Wrote: All sorted now, had some issues but I've explained to Trent and gone ahead and payed now Smile

I know you offered matt but my cars off road needing a clutch at minute as well so was a farce trying to get a lift over.

would have fetched it for juice, no worries, if it's sorted it's sorted :TUP:
Thanks given by:
(22-12-2015, 02:57 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:
(22-12-2015, 02:36 PM)Jamieh2013 Wrote: All sorted now, had some issues but I've explained to Trent and gone ahead and payed now Smile

would have fetched it for juice, no worries, if it's sorted it's sorted :TUP:

Didn't know sorry dude
Cheers though
Still tempted to Bob over with it and get some cambelt covers if you have any?
Thanks given by:
Don't think I do tbh think they're both smashed up soz.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: XUD Bosch Fuel Pump xstian 0 1,384 02-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Last Post: xstian
  Wanted: Ph3 gti6 fuel pump relay and some wiring ozonehostile 3 1,145 23-06-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: powerandtorque
  Lucas Pump Connor 4 1,004 29-01-2016, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Connor