Just to say hi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just to say hi
Photo 
Hi guys 

After a long break from 306's I'm back. I have waited a while for the right one to come up and bought it :-).

I've had a couple of dturbos one phase 1 and a phase 2. But I've managed to get a phase 1 gti6. I briefly had a fall out with it over insurance but now it's all sorted.

Well chuffed with my buy. But I'm sure I'll need your expertise over the next few months :-)

Talk to you soon Michael

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Looks in Great Condition .

Any Plans for it ?
Thanks given by:
Hiya

I'm not sure what to do with it. The car is so clean and original it would be a shame to change it really. I think I'll just keep it nice and clean and have a lot of fun driving it!

Iv had my days of trying modify my cars (usually quite tastlessly). My 18 year old self did this to my old dtub. But I still attain that old car was my favorite

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
wow your 18 year old self had taste.............................

Anyway nice phase 1 you have there
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ha I certainly did have taste and quite the low budget. Note the iveco van intercooler crudely bodged in...

I'll look after my gti I think
Thanks given by:
great wheels on your old car? Are they wolfrace?
Thanks given by:
Aye they were wolf race
Thanks given by:
Welcome! That is a really nice example, nice one!
Thanks given by:
eyeore is only saying they are nice wheels as his been trying to shift a set of them for as long as ive known him lol. in all fairness the new motor is really nice
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome, new gti6 looks very good! what the mileage etc as it certainly looks clean Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Hi there the car is very very clean for its age. That's why I'm so reluctant to change it.

The car has done 125k so not low mileage but not the highest either. It still pulls like a train :-). It is taking a little getting used to. I had a Saab turbo before hand and that was a beast. But the 306 is a different animal all together.
Thanks given by: