New Pug Dturbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pug Dturbo
due to my dearest pug; leaking all its bodily fluids all over the place, having serious respiratory problems and developing catastrophic body wounds, its time to put it to rest while it receives some mega TLC. 
in the mean time i needed my self a cheap, no strings attached girl and ended up with this...... 

unfortunately if feel i'm starting to like her
Thanks given by:
Nelson says.:-

"Haha "
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
bad points.
N/S strut top mount is worn.
The wheel speed sensor needs looking at.
handles like a boat.
feels as wide as one.
I cant get into college because they've got new speed bumps

good points.
cost me £380.
hdi 110 remapped to 150.
coil-overs.
Thanks given by:
It looks like one of those really ugly fish that lives in the mud at the bottom of a stinking pond.

But I cant really comment as my rallye did briefly live at the bottom of a pond so whatever.
Thanks given by:
(26-11-2015, 08:28 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: It looks like one of those really ugly fish that lives in the mud at the bottom of a stinking pond.

But I cant really comment as my rallye did briefly live at the bottom of a pond so whatever.

Oh i definitely agree.

I had to eat a WHOLE humble pie or 2 as just before getting it i had been generally slatting the newer ones, their drivers and saying how peugeot should of quite whilst they were ahead with the 205 (thank god they didn't as they managed to eeek out the last bit of creative goodness they had and produce the 306).

but.... it serves a purpose for a time being and for under £400 its nice to have a car with a fair bit of poke and return 60 odd to the gallon.
Thanks given by:

This is my guilty pleasure bud, 110 SW SE 7 seater because I managed to find just about the only thing a 306 estate can't handle!!! = 5 kids!
Defo love cruise, air con, fold in mirrors when a wide car or trucks coming at you, and most of all the massive panoramic glass roof!
Can't hack it without a 306 too though!
Edit- and a little 2smoke on any given Sunday ;-)
Thanks given by: