306 meridan breaking.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 meridan breaking.
Hi first of I'm sorry for not being on here in long time and sorry for not replying to messages.
Just to confirm I have stopped selling badges as to many now at it and not making enough to make it worth it after multiple problems.

Anyway I'm breaking my 306 meridian below in pics.
Front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts gone as I'm keeping these for my other 306 everything else is still here.
Has rear electric windows which I've not come across before.

4 cyclone wheels with 4 month old 195/55/15 budget tyres so excellent tread.
I'm wanting £100 for these plus some steels to keep it rolling don't matter on condition as long as they hold air.
Wheels in good condition but would benefit refurb no big gouges missing or mas of oxidation, easy refurb will include wheel bolts.
Collection coventry west mids.
[Image: image.jpg1_zps7lpi2zy8.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg2_zpstzkcafxq.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg3_zpss5cs4eb9.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg4_zpshirieher.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg5_zpszpbmjssg.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg8_zpst7rbh3oo.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg7_zpshajan66g.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Price posted on the nsf wing and passenger door (with mirror) please.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Hi I imagine these will be pricey to post and might get damaged so would prefer collection would do door and wing for £30 collected.
Thanks given by:
I'll try to organise collection, can you hang onto them for me?

Thanks given by:
Yea that's fine the car won't be going for a few weeks just let me no, thanks.
Thanks given by:
One touch button on the Windows? Also, dimmer from the dash lights if available...?
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(25-11-2015, 07:41 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Price posted on the nsf wing and passenger door (with mirror) please.

(27-11-2015, 09:15 PM)toseland Wrote: One touch button on the Windows? Also, dimmer from the dash lights if available...?

Both should be available I'll remove later and get some pic, is it the drivers or passenger window switch you wanted or or rear centre console switches.
Thanks given by:
Drivers side is the only one touch one... But they're not plug and play, he'll need the door loom as well afaik.
Thanks given by:
Can do the door loom with it as a package £20 posted for above.
Thanks given by:
will you be breaking the calipers? is it disk/drum or disk/disk?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Vented discs front and drums rear I can do the calipers on front if interested.
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2015, 11:07 AM)custom-decals2012 Wrote: Vented discs front and drums rear I can do the calipers on front if interested.

as long as they're the same size as my hdi lx your on! Smile
looking to make up a set to refurb/paint for next year.
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I'll take a pic later think they should be the same, how's £30 posted sound.
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2015, 11:27 AM)custom-decals2012 Wrote: I'll take a pic later think they should be the same, how's £30 posted sound.

perfect!
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Dash lights dimmer switch, one touch drivers electric window switch and complete door loom all ok.
[Image: image.jpg4_zpsqvsufxzj.jpg]
Lucas front brake callipers, look rusty but pistons are free recommend soaking nipples in oil before undoing or maybe some heat.
Drivers calliper
[Image: image.jpg2_zpsf1usn1gr.jpg]
Passenger calliper
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsvbnbcfkz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2015, 02:13 PM)custom-decals2012 Wrote: Dash lights dimmer switch, one touch drivers electric window switch and complete door loom all ok.
[Image: image.jpg4_zpsqvsufxzj.jpg]
Lucas front brake callipers, look rusty but pistons are free recommend soaking nipples in oil before undoing or maybe some heat.
Drivers calliper
[Image: image.jpg2_zpsf1usn1gr.jpg]
Passenger calliper
[Image: image.jpg1_zpsvbnbcfkz.jpg]

looks good. do you take PayPal?
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Yep my paypal is vinyl-decals@hotmail.co.uk I can get them removed tomorrow and boxed up and sent Tuesday if this is ok. More than likely use parcel 2 go thanks Steven.
Thanks given by:
(28-11-2015, 09:51 AM)custom-decals2012 Wrote:
(25-11-2015, 07:41 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: Price posted on the nsf wing and passenger door (with mirror) please.

(27-11-2015, 09:15 PM)toseland Wrote: One touch button on the Windows? Also, dimmer from the dash lights if available...?

Both should be available I'll remove later and get some pic, is it the drivers or passenger window switch you wanted or or rear centre console switches.

Drivers switch, and dash dimmer (i want the one touch)..    loom i already have as i have the dturbo HDI
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Hi mate you can have the dimmer and switch for £15 posted, I'll send first class recorded, thanks Steven.
Thanks given by:
DTurbo didn't come with one touch or dash dimmer. You had to buy a Meridian for those as well as a nicer wheel and seats...yet people still paid a lot more for DTurbo's oddly. Anyway, you can't just stick a one touch switch on the non one touch loom, it'll just pop the fuse so I've read, would've put one of my many one touch switches in if it was that easy lol.
Thanks given by:
the loom appears the same in my diagrams?
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(30-11-2015, 10:40 PM)toseland Wrote: the loom appears the same in my diagrams?

The difference is what pin goes where in the plug to the switch. It just causes a dead short if you have the wrong switch with the wrong loom
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
hi what size engine?
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2015, 05:01 PM)gazthegnome Wrote: hi what size engine?

1.4 but headgasket gone.
Thanks given by:
Best price on drivers ide heater vent complete nd posted thanks. Assuming it's a good un
Thanks given by:
7.50 posted, this the drivers dash upper dash heater vent, thanks.
Thanks given by:
PM'd you

Thanks given by:
Anyone else want anything, as soon as logbook comes it will all be going to scrap so offers, as stated bumpers and skirts are being kept by me for my other 306' thanks.
Thanks given by:
Anyone else need stuff loads left.
Thanks given by:
Hi bud, how much for the a/c heater control panel bud please if i collect? is it in good nick? mines scratched to hell and looks 5hite lol.

thanks
Thanks given by: