306 ir key or key circuit board

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 306 ir key or key circuit board
In need of a 306 key with a working IR central locking bit mine is 1 button, so need a one button one unless a 2 button one would work?

Thanks given by:
I've got a matching 2 button fob and receiver here from a Ph2 306 which uses the same wiring plug as the single button fob, but I'm not sure if its a straight swap or not?
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2015, 10:26 PM)powerandtorque Wrote: I've got a matching 2 button fob and receiver here from a Ph2 306 which uses the same wiring plug as the single button fob, but I'm not sure if its a straight swap or not?

I'm not sure if they are the same hopefully some one will be along to confirm.

Thanks given by:
What happened to the Leon?
Thanks given by:
Probably got fed up of it or it broke. Assuming this is the same chris on the veg oil forum though his after a winter veg burner
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2015, 08:38 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: What happened to the Leon?

Still got it.

(21-11-2015, 08:45 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Probably got fed up of it or it broke. Assuming this is the same chris on the veg oil forum though his after a winter veg burner

Im on the veg fourm, under the same user name, I spotted you over there offering your resealing services Wink Still got the leon so its not being broken or got rid of (makes a change for me lol )

Thanks given by:
Veg for winter seems like an odd choice. Confused
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2015, 12:28 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Veg for winter seems like an odd choice. Confused

Why? makes sense to me in several ways they still run fine on it with a dash of petrol, its barely got enough power to move so im never going fast enough to crash (Unlike the power in the leon id be dead with in a week in that) 35/40mpg apposed to my 20mpg leon and half price fuel... winter savings and with the scrap prices I paid next to nothing for the car only down side is the insurance has gone from £60 a month on leon to 76 a month on 306 Undecided stupid really seen as I have over 100bhp less.

ANYWAY
back on topic any one got a key??

Thanks given by:
Think I have my old in the shed I'll check later
Still attached to a retro pgac club key ring
Thanks given by:
Still needing this

Thanks given by:
To the top any key will do infared one or just circuit board with a good switch on so I can solder it on.

Thanks given by:
SORTED NOW

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magnetic notice board Kimmie 14 2,215 06-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Kimmie