hello Friday where have you been ???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello Friday where have you been ???
fri--work, wait for bad weather to arrive

sat---wake up early to bad weather, couple of jobs to do in the rain...

sun---poss driving to the lakes as she wants to go shopping there  ????
Thanks given by:
Fri: Work / Pick up megane from MOT / Collect 106 turbo project later

Sat: Work / Rearrange man cave for 106 / Inspect 106 and make a list

Sun: Carry on with various 106's in the mancave.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Fri: day off, last day of my week of. Going into town later to sort a tattoo out, then heading to my new favourite vape shop to buy supplies. Cinema later, with the Mrs and her sister to see the new hunger games film

Sat: haven't got work till the evening, might be cutting and grafting a back box to my car, swap over the cat etc if it's not pissing it down

Sun: no plans yet, probably f*ck all really
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Gonna be a quiet one this, after the missus's birthday last weekend and with trips to Gloucester with you tossers and London the week after, plus Christmas, plus having to pay for a new clutch, I'm skint!

Friday - Dog sitting for a mate who's landlord is coming round, watching shit on TV.

Satuday - Round of golf in the morning followed by going round to my best mans house because he wants to start planning my stag do. Worrying when its like 8 months away. Will probably involve drinking some of his evil homebrew.

Sunday - Now I've forked out for a new clutch I need to get the 406 ready for the MOT. New rear calipers, service, and fit the V6 coupe alloys. Never have refurbished them but they have good tyres.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
friday - work and tidying my room. big clearout of crap
saturday - chill
sunday - chill and hungergames
Thanks given by:
Friday: last day off work ::get around the workshop later to tidy up from yesterday's cambelt change and see what matts been upto :p 

Saturday: lower the hdi as the rear beam needs changing anyway 

Sunday: road trip to Wycombe to see the Mrs family
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Friday: just cleared my garage out of old car crap, moving out next Friday so organised all my tools to take. 

Saturday: Work 11-7 then pack cloths and shizzle

Sunday: First Sunday off in ages so relax for part of it then more packing and wonder what's wrong with the '6
Thanks given by:
I'm maybe a tad late to this party but here goes.
Friday, drive to Scotland. 27mpg at 70mph walked my parents dog.
Saturday, went for a run, went to the supermarket, had ice cream on the beach again with dog.
Sunday, slept till lunch time, eaten everything in sight and mums now cooking a roast.
Monday, off for lunch with gran then the new bond film with dad.
Thanks given by:
fri--work, wait for bad weather to arrive

sun---poss driving to the lakes as she wants to go shopping there ????

edited version---at sunday 18:00

sunday---spend entire day looking for new washing machine after the arse fell out of a 3 year old bosch one, got a samsung one with 5 year parts/labour guarantee from currys for £300 !!
Thanks given by:
(22-11-2015, 06:00 PM)daddyfixit Wrote: fri--work, wait for bad weather to arrive

sun---poss driving to the lakes as she wants to go shopping there  ????

edited version---at sunday 18:00    

sunday---spend entire day looking for new washing machine after the arse fell out of a 3 year old bosch one, got a samsung one with 5 year parts/labour guarantee from currys for £300  !!

Funnily enough our Samsung Washer failed today, had it 2 years.
Thanks given by:
Originally I planned it as follows:

Friday - Work, go home, play on the PS4, go to sleep.

Saturday - Play more PS4, see missus, drop her off to work, pick up my Godmother and take her to see my parents

Sunday - Comic con at the NEC, rest of the day with the missus, eat a lot and sleep.

How it actually went:

Friday - Work, PS4 until 3am, sleep

Saturday - Woken up at 8 and informed I had to be awake for a parcel delivery which NEVER TURNED UP. Saw missus, went to pick up a decat for the 306 where the radiator then promptly exploded, so I had to fly to Halfords with almost no coolant and buy a metric ton of Radweld and coolant so I can still get to work this week.
Go home, chilled for a bit, took the missus to work in the 306 cabrio with no heater so the windscreen kept steaming up, went to pick up my Godmother who then decided to stay at my house until 2am when I took her home (Bare in mind I'd had 4 and a half hours sleep), so I had to use my dad's Mondeo for that.

Sunday - Comic Con which was awesome. 306 didn't like sitting in traffic with the cooling system being 98% radweld, but it got us there and back no issue.

I hate cars, I swear, lol.
Thanks given by:
Friday - Work, then went to Five Guys restaurant. *amazing* burgers!

Saturday - Walked dog, did bits on car, watched film in evening

Sunday - Land Rover didn't start Sad removed engine from 2017 comp race car

Monday - Worrrkkkk
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2015, 03:27 PM)Dazecoop Wrote: Friday - Work, then went to Five Guys restaurant. *amazing* burgers!

Monday - Worrrkkkk
Five Guys is fecking amazing!
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2015, 07:45 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(23-11-2015, 03:27 PM)Dazecoop Wrote: Friday - Work, then went to Five Guys restaurant. *amazing* burgers!

Monday - Worrrkkkk
^ This man knows!!  lol lol

They've just opened a new one about 10 min drive from where I live. I'm in heaven, and I'm going there again tomorrow!
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2015, 08:12 PM)Dazecoop Wrote:
(23-11-2015, 07:45 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:

Monday - Worrrkkkk
^ This man knows!!  [emoji38] [emoji38]

They've just opened a new one about 10 min drive from where I live. I'm in heaven, and I'm going there again tomorrow!
You know how you can ask for extra toppings? YOU CAN GET EXTRA BACON!
Thanks given by: