Heater matrix help no heat :-(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heater matrix help no heat :-(
Ok so finally got the car booked in for a mot but ever since I put the new engine in never got heat I have taken one of the pipes and flushed water throw it  so it's not blocked wen I opened the bleeder at the matrix pipes nothing comes out  so I got 12v small pump and put it on the bleeder and water did come out but wen u take it off the water won't flow it's self anybody got any more ideas coz I'm all out lol
Thanks given by:
Put a hose in the cap of rad and make it air tightish with your hand. Open bleed valve and turn on hose with car running. Pressure from hose will piss water out bleed valve. Close valve while water is still coming out. Thatl get rid o any air in the system

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
Good man thank for that I will give it a go tonight again.
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2015, 04:30 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Good man thank for that I will give it a go tonight again.

Alternately take a 2l coke bottle and cut the bottom off it, stick it the the rad and fill.

Once the water level is higher than the bleed screws, it will push all the airlock out

Always works for me
Thanks given by:
Thanks man :-)
Thanks given by:
Get her sorted ? Big Grin
Project 205 D turbo- Reshell : http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=28909
Thanks given by:
You're supposed to get car up to temp before you bleed her, ie get thermostat to open Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  96 Dt Heater Matrix pipes KilianManning 3 1,843 30-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Last Post: KilianManning
  Broken heater matrix pipes anto 6 2,790 28-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Last Post: daveylennon93
  Heater matrix choice... Matt-Rallye 14 3,255 14-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye