Newbie - looking for 3door 306 to buy ;)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie - looking for 3door 306 to buy ;)
Hey guys!

Never owned a 306 before, but looking for a cheap runabout for the winter, which may potentially become a project too!

Currently drive competitively in the British Drift Championship, in my 400bhp Nissan Silvia.

My daily is a Land Rover Discovery which I use as a tow vehicle, although looking to sell that soon.

Anyway - if anyone has a Ph1 3door, especially D Turbo model, they know of for sale, let me know! I'm on the hunt, cash waiting Smile

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Your Nissan wont compare to the raw power of the Pug Wink haha. Strong photo!! Welcome
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. I do like watching the drifting

Best to have a search on ebay, phase 1 306s are starting to pretty hard to get hold of these days
Thanks given by:
Buy Martyn92's and fix it, so I don't buy it lol

Welcome along!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Ah yeah i forgot about that 1

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=32483

Bit of a distance to fetch it but it would be worth it Smile
Thanks given by:
Wow more pictures of the drift car Big Grin

Reckon you'll be able to drift a 306 no problem lol
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Hey guys, thanks for all welcome's! 

I saw Martyn92's ph1 in the for sale section before posting this thread, but ideally I'm after a car which doesn't require any work. Or at least, no major work such as engine replacement, etc. I'll continue to keep my eyes open on eBay/Gumtree etc! I really really want a black one! I love black cars!! lol

One of the reasons for getting a 306 actually is because I wont be tempted to drift it (or can't drift -- fwd) The Nissan is still road legal (barely), and its physically difficult to drive without spinning the rears. Its a police magnet too, loads of front camber & so many stickers everywhere. I'd be nice to have a 306 - still fun, but can't get me into too much trouble!  Rofl I've also always somehow had a thing for Ph1 3-door 306's, revisiting my 17yr old self when I wanted one, but couldn't afford insurance! Lol.

More photos of drift car? Sure! 

[Image: 19054813155_3d309488a0_h.jpg]

[Image: 21798637971_33c65aa4a0_b.jpg]

[Image: 19490425874_41b2f6ddf7_b.jpg]

[Image: 20105068282_48d9241f9e_b.jpg]

And a video too? This was from Anglesey circuit, North Wales a couple weekends ago. Brilliant fun!

Thanks for all the welcome's & replies guys!
Thanks given by:
Drift car looks amazing! Some great shots there too.
Very difficult to come across a PH1 D Turbo, especially in good condition.
Id go for a late Phase 3 HDI, easy to find, cheaper to run and nippy and a lot of fun once remapped! Smile
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2015, 12:29 PM)MY95 Wrote: Drift car looks amazing! Some great shots there too.
Very difficult to come across a PH1 D Turbo, especially in good condition.
Id go for a late Phase 3 HDI, easy to find, cheaper to run and nippy and a lot of fun once remapped! Smile

Yeah, this is what I'm slowly discovering  Doh

The ph2/ph3 isn't too bad I guess, but I just somehow like the ph1 styling a lot more. Especially in the D Turbo trim level! 

I'm not in a huge rush to find a car, so I will wait & see what pops up! Anyone reading who wants to sell their 3dr ph1 D Turbo, PM me!  lol haha
Thanks given by:
What's your budget? I'll keep an eye out.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(17-11-2015, 05:27 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: What's your budget? I'll keep an eye out.
Budget originally around £500, but its soon becoming clear that I won't find a decent Ph1 3 door for that kind of money?

I'm also now looking into GTI-6 / Rallye's (ph2/3). £1k budget if I find something I really like maybe. Oh- and ideally the car is black - its the best colour! Rofl Rofl
Thanks given by:
PM'd you.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by: