Lego - Add your own

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lego - Add your own
Bet you can't guess...lol well, i must admit i hold quite a soft spot for all things Lego, and i've got a fair amount of Technic bits, most of my childhood lego was taken by the guys who did out my parents house,

i've seen a few discussing custom builds and their likes, whether it be a current thing or something that's in the past and i thought it'd be an idea to get a post going ... and add your own...

my most ambitious build - 911 turbo

apologies on the photos obviously done on potato... lol

-inboard pushrod suspension
-flat 6 - twin turbo (hidden at the back, you can just about see them behind the fart cans - which were the only exhausts i had at the time)
-slammed into the weeds at the front - i know, completely impractical, fortunately i had about 20mm adjustability at the front so did fill the arches a bit more whilst in the 'up' position
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
i guess my problem is making anything look like anything. i had the lego mindstorms v2 kit when that came out and loads of technix bit. me and my mate used to make robots as robot wars was on at the time. When i finally made one with pneumatics and i flipper i easily won every time Tongue
Thanks given by:
Previous builds....

[Image: IMAG0194_zpsa5dd97bf.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0191_zpsce95045f.jpg]

[Image: DSC00854.jpg]

[Image: DSC01054.jpg]

[Image: DSC01055.jpg]

[Image: DSC01041.jpg]

Currently building this...mounts for the legs are proving an arse but I'm about there...

[Image: IMG_155633662159699_zps7bc9iwyx.jpeg]
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
lego was never this good when I was a child Undecided
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
I wish I had money for the Lego F40. Will post a pic of mine when I'm home.
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2015, 10:35 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Previous builds....

[Image: IMAG0194_zpsa5dd97bf.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0191_zpsce95045f.jpg]

[Image: DSC00854.jpg]

[Image: DSC01054.jpg]

[Image: DSC01055.jpg]

[Image: DSC01041.jpg]

Currently building this...mounts for the legs are proving an arse but I'm about there...

[Image: IMG_155633662159699_zps7bc9iwyx.jpeg]

The problem you have with the mounts for the legs Ben Huh , you know how when you fit one wrong part and it screws you 3 layers later? Angry You left your 20 Marlboro red top piece behind the knee instead of in the glovebox Rofl
Thanks given by:
I used to play for hours with this stuff! Gave it all away to my cousins sons.
Thanks given by:
I've built so much lego over the years. Me and dad still get a set every xmas we build together!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just a phone solving a rubix cube in 5.3 seconds using lego. Midnightclub 13 2,065 03-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Last Post: declantg