200 Embassy Number 1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
200 Embassy Number 1
Did a house clearance at my Great Uncle's yesterday and among the rubbish and accumulates nick naks we unearthed a sealed pack of 200 Embassy no1s. He had a 40 a day habit so always bought them in bulk but no one else in the family smokes so offering them for Sale. Bit of an odd one for a car forum I know but don't really know where else to Advertize them!

Rrp is £90, I'll take £60? Pm me if interested
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Obviously open to offers want them out of my house before I'm tempted to start again!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Doesn't everyone vape these days? lol
Thanks given by:
Stick them on for sale groups in your area they will sell quick. And no tom everyone doesnt vape. Out of all my friends that smoke 90% smoke actual fags rather than those gay vape things that i do. Lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Cheers bash. Are these sales groups a Facebook thing? As I'm not on it...
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:
Yes unfortunately so man. Loads of them. Get a friend to advertise for you.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
take 40?
Thanks given by:
(30-10-2015, 10:26 PM)laurence_13 Wrote: take 40?

I'd take the £40 with a fiver to cover postage as anyone who gets them on a regular basis from family or friends on hols going rate is £35 a sleeve if you can get them!

Being that im a bit older I've done house clearances for a living and cleared some older relatives homes, I've got to think you probs came across more than a sleeve of fags dude, a lot of sentimentals and hopefully a couple of nice heir looms or medals from your great uncle to pass on to your kids or nephews and nieces?
Thanks given by:
(30-10-2015, 10:07 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Stick them on for sale groups in your area they will sell quick. And no tom everyone doesnt vape. Out of all my friends that smoke 90% smoke actual fags rather than those gay vape things that i do. Lol

all of your friends at some point are gonna be sitting in the doctors or hospital wishing they used that "gay vape" thing that you do lol..

my OH recently started with it instead of rollies,  and now is amazed that she can taste, smell things and is repulsed by just how bad smokers actually smell., 

+1 in my book
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Yeah i get that now cant stand the taste/smell of fags anymore. Really weird as i used to be ridiculously addicted
Thanks given by: