You're a wizard Harry! (FAO Bash)
Just so you can learn every single daft quote for the next meet dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKNhPpUR0Pg
Thanks given by:
SQUARE GO LIKE!!!
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
CHINKY!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Ill have a watch again now cant belive i hadnt seen this before lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE!

Hagrid: You're a wizard Harry. 
Harry: I'm a... WHAT?! 
Hagrid: Harry, you're a wizard. 
Harry: I'm a what?! 
Hagrid: A wizard, Harry. 
Harry: I'm a WIZARD?! 
Hagrid: Yes Harry, you're a wizard. 
Harry: but I'm just Harry. 
Hagrid: Well, "Just Harry", you're a wizard. 
Harry: but I'm just Harry! 
Hagrid: No, "Just Harry", you - are a wizard! 
Harry: Listen here Hagrid I'm just Harry! 
Hagrid: NO! Harry, you are a wizard! 
Harry: I'm not a wizard, Hagrid, I'm just Harry! 
Hagrid: Listen Harry, you are a wizard! 
Harry: No Hagrid, I'm just Harry! 
Hagrid: Harry, for god's sake, you are a wizard! 
Harry: A WIZARD?! I'm just Harry! 
Hagrid: Nooo, "Just Harry"! You're a wizard. 
Harry: I'm not a wizard, Hagrid, I'm just Harry. 
Hagrid: Noooooo. Just Harry. You are a wizard. 
Harry: I'm not a wizard, Hagrid! 
Hagrid: HARRY, you are a wizard! 
Harry: Listen here Hagrid you FAT OAF! I'm not a f*cking WIZARD! 
Hagrid: For god's sake Harry, what is with this language?! You're a f*cking WIZARD. 
Harry: I don't give a f*ck you FAT HAIRY BASTARD! I'm not a f*cking WIZARD! 
Hagrid: Listen Harry, you're going to go to Hogwarts and do SPELLS and SHIT. And you're going to be f*cking pleased about it! 
Harry: I don't WANT to do your f*cking spells you BASKET CASE! stick it up your f*cking DICK-HOLE! 
Hagrid: My f*cking WHAT?!?! 
Harry: HAGRID, y'er pushing me over the f*cking line! 
Hagrid: No I'm not. You - are a wizard! You're going to go to Hogwarts, you're going to do spells, you'll get a wand, you'll get a f*cking owl, it'll deliver your mail - DEAL WITH IT. YA TWAT. 
Harry: I'M GOING TO f*cking PUT MY DICK IN THE OWL 
Hagrid: I did that when I was younger, and that was a bad move. You, are a wizard. 
Harry: I'm a WHAT?! 
Hagrid: YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY, FOR f*ck SAKE, LISTEN TO MEH! 
Harry: Hagrid I've been through this I don't give a BLOODY f*ck WHAT YOU THINK. 
Hagrid: This is NOT negotiable! You come with me you SPECCY BOWL-HAIRED CUT f*ck SMALL DICK SKINNY lady garden EAT MORE WANKER 
Harry: I'LL f*cking SET YER BEARD ON FIRE! 
Hagrid: 'MON THEN YA LITTLE SPECCY lady garden, SQUARE-GO LIKE 
Harry: I'LL f*cking BURST YE' 
Hagrid: Right you, you little wank stain. If you don't get your act together, I'm gonna drag you to hogwarts. You'll get a wand, you'll get an owl that'll deliver your SHITEY meal and that'll be that and you'll enjoy it ya' sch-ch-ff-chhssh-chinky. 
Harry: I'll f*cking NAW yer ARM off, Hagrid! 
Hagrid: Listen you, get near my arm and I'll slap you across the face like a little BITCH 
Harry: I'll PUMP ye' SILLY. 
Hagrid: C'MON THEN YA lady garden 
Harry: SUCK MAH PIXIE DICK YA CHUBBY COON 
Hagrid: I'll RUPTURE YOUR f*cking ANUS WITH MAH MASSIVE BEAR COCK 
Harry: I'll RIP YER GIANT DICK OFF AND BASH YE ACROSS THE JAW WITH IT 
Hagrid: LET'S GO RIGHT NOW BRING IT ON YA LITTLE WANK
Thanks given by:
Please tell me you copied that from somewhere Sam, and that you didn't ACTUALLY sit and type that whole thing out? Wink lol
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2016, 08:25 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Please tell me you copied that from somewhere Sam, and that you didn't ACTUALLY sit and type that whole thing out? Wink lol

need to practice my typing somehow mate!
Thanks given by:
I've seen this, more than once. And I still don't understand what's funny about it. Confused
Thanks given by:
Same
Thanks given by:
i think its funny firstly because of the mindless repetition, secondly because of the exhaustion of expletives after a while.
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2016, 09:07 PM)Eeyore Wrote: i think its funny firstly because of the mindless repetition, secondly because of the exhaustion of expletives after a while.

For me, it's more the mental image I get of my first encounter of the quotes (also at FCS), with Connor and Liam effectively shouting "SQUARE GO LIKE!" at everyone on the campsite. Wink
Thanks given by:
It's the complete immaturity of it all that gets me, stuff like "I'll put my dick in the Owl"

I just end up crying laughing every time.
Thanks given by:
Highlight of my weekend this classic piece of OC banter coming out around the campfire lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2016, 10:41 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Highlight of my weekend this classic piece of OC banter coming out around the campfire lol
Along with me, you and gurj's sing-a-long
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2016, 11:05 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 10:41 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Highlight of my weekend this classic piece of OC banter coming out around the campfire lol

I see everyone complaining about FCS this year but personally i thought it was awesome! think its just differnt peoples mentality and the fact that we as a club seem too enjoy just chilling, camping and tracking the cars Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2016, 11:36 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:

I see everyone complaining about FCS this year but personally i thought it was awesome! think its just differnt peoples mentality and the fact that we as a club seem too enjoy just chilling, camping and tracking the cars Big Grin

Yeah I loved it, it was the essence of a car show, people showing off their cars, nothing more.
Thanks given by: Matt-Rallye
Ive aeen so many people bitch about it on facebook but i agree with dum. Its what you make of it. Had good people, plently of banter and suprisingly friendly security towards us. I think dum may have had a reach around before i turned up
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2016, 12:01 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Ive aeen so many people bitch about it on facebook but i agree with dum. Its what you make of it. Had good people, plently of banter and suprisingly friendly security towards us. I think dum may have had a reach around before i turned  up

Yeah I had a little chat with security, explained that we wouldn't be the ones driving about and revving shit cars at ungodly hours and that basically We wanna be free, We wanna be free to do what we wanna do, And we wanna get loaded, And we wanna have a good time, (and) That's what we're gonna do.

Also they moaned about little dickheads trying to fight them last year and I said that if they needed any more heavies then come and shout and we'll go and weigh in on security's side.
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2016, 11:36 AM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:

The car show itself was wank,  the banter was top notch, the good times had by all were what made this show this year. 

wonder where it will be next year!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For those that know me (bash) what job do you see me in bashbarnard 32 9,559 06-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  You're a wizard...... Nathan1305 8 1,433 14-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Grant
  Harry Lap Timer lolsteve 13 3,307 14-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Midnightclub