Smoothed bonnet!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smoothed bonnet!!!
Hi all I just wanted to show my bonnet off really, all done buy myself never taken any job in like this, more a oily mechanic lol it's not perfect admittedly but neither is the rest of the car (scratches) still need to do the grill, any advice? So here it is, what do you think?[Image: dc0bc3371a0aa6bdf8629f4f13c56072.jpg][Image: 03a06ca2991b2c645f2afc8a7206f331.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It looks like mine. But without the vandal scratches, and mine's light blue, and with bumper damage and the grille's falling out, and not an estate. But I do have them Ninja fog lamps.  ninja
 Was your bonnet damaged?

And I don't have a dangly smurf.
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
Thanks given by:
lol, no wasn't damaged as such dull paint, stone chips, and I wanted it debadged. So went with the Matt black as I hate laquer lol. Going to do the roof Matt black also
Thanks given by:
i already have fiberglass for mine Smile but just need some alu sheet so it holds its shape while it cures.

but yours looks ok tbh. not sure on the color change of the bonnet, but hey. Its your car

i do like the smoothed look. Looks mean.
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
She was used as a window cleaner van and was badly scratched on the roof and rear boot lip, so just Matt blacking the roof and bonnet so there is some sort of blend. Still have the roof to do mind
Thanks given by:
(18-10-2015, 03:36 PM)gunny110 Wrote: lol, no wasn't damaged as such dull paint, stone chips, and I wanted it debadged. So went with the Matt black as I hate laquer lol. Going to do the roof Matt black also

Heh, A few years back I had a mad Mini with a 1380cc (bored out) Metro lump. But it was red with black bonnet, roof, bootlid and wheel spats, running on 6x10 white 8 spoke steels. Fastest car I've ever owned that could only do 90mph. It was the fastest Tonka toy you ever saw!!  Big Grin I bought it with the mods and, theoretically, it had the transmission from an 850, so very low geared.
WoW! That was cheap!  Inlove
Thanks given by:
I have a lovely set of white 16" multi spokes that have just been refurbed to go on. Going to dump it on coil overs then tidy her up really best I can. #project smurf
Thanks given by:
Looks good,now get it colour matched Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  smoothed Ph3 306 yes our no ? Teddy 25 5,390 02-07-2013, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Pompey306mark