• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello Friday where have you been ???
fri; avoid being on internal audit rota

sat; try to do 306 wheelbearing that I didn't do last week

sun; sit about
Thanks given by:
fri - pick up daughter from kingston uni, then carry on building a stable

sat - finish stable

sun - admire the stable i have been building for the past 4 days Smile all because one of our horses has an abscess in his foot.......
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
Friday - Tesco shop this morning. See how bad the belt snapper HDi is in daylight this afternoon, probably whip cam and cambelt covers off to see engine damage and stick battery on charge to see if any electrics actually work (here's betting the door looms broken as well lol).

Saturday - Nice walk somewhere away from people and cars in the morning. Not sure in the afternoon, if the ECU is back will refit that and go for a drive, I don't think the post is that quick though lol.

Sunday - Nothing planned, probably find a quaint, historic village/town to have a wander round as I'm sad like that. lol
Thanks given by:
(16-10-2015, 08:05 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Friday - Tesco shop this morning. See how bad the belt snapper HDi is in daylight this afternoon, probably whip cam and cambelt covers off to see engine damage and stick battery on charge to see if any electrics actually work (here's betting the door looms broken as well lol).

Saturday - Nice walk somewhere away from people and cars in the morning. Not sure in the afternoon, if the ECU is back will refit that and go for a drive, I don't think the post is that quick though lol.

Sunday - Nothing planned, probably find a quaint, historic village/town to have a wander round as I'm sad like that. lol

Hey Tom, did you get another pug?
Thanks given by:
Yes, but that's a bit off topic for this thread lol, see thread about HDi rockers. Smile
Thanks given by:
Today: Late for work (thanks HDi!) so playing catchup. Pick bird up later for a meal.

Tomorrow: work in the morning then its gonna be rallye stripping time!

Sunday: Carrying on with rallye strippage, perhaps remove engine and box. Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Today : Editing video for work. Possibly some web design for private work. Packing for sailing.
Saturday: Inland Championships
Sunday: Inland Championships and pack for work.
Thanks given by:
Fri: just finished fitting aux belt to the DT then get ready for work
Sat: Work
Sun: Work

FML....
Thanks given by:
Fri: work then home to get an early night

Saturday: up at half 4 to drive to the other side of Carlisle to hopefully collect my new car Wink

Sunday: clean gti6 in preparation for taking it off the road for winter
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Fri: General training day in Norwich
Sat: day with Amber, then when she goes to work I need to move some shelving in my van
Sunday: Food shop, pack for a week training course in brum, drive to hotel in the evening.
Thanks given by: