Someone handy with the spanners

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Someone handy with the spanners
So, my little 206 estate. The Mrs desperately wants it back on the road but as mentioned in my thread in the couch even with a sub £200 eBay sourced engine I'm looking at the best part £800 to have it fitted. The car is now back at my parents house just looking sad for itself under a tree.

What I'm after is someone with a bit of know how who can come and fit an eBay sourced engine for me on my parents driveway. Now, I will supply the engine crane, all the food and drink, and be there the entire time to assist. They only thing you'd have to bring is any other tools as my selection is poor. I can also provide free accomodation if the jobs isn't doable in a day with travel.

Course in dont expect anyone to do this for nothing. Itd be cash, and was hoping someone might be interested at around the £300 mark?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Tom, where is the car based?

Have asked my mate who's got a garage to see he's interested in the job. As long as it isn't too far, we could possibly collect the car and fix it at his place.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
What's the location of the car mate iirc I'm not a million miles from you since I have seen you a time or two in the rallye?
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2015, 06:54 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Tom, where is the car based?

Have asked my mate who's got a garage to see he's interested in the job. As long as it isn't too far, we could possibly collect the car and fix it at his place.

It's in ancaster just north of Grantham. Please yeah ask, I'm happy to lend him a hand on he job if it saves some money. I'm ok with the spanners just wouldn't trust myself and a Haynes manual to do the whole thing.

(14-10-2015, 07:37 PM)ash23 Wrote: What's the location of the car mate iirc I'm not a million miles from you since I have seen you a time or two in the rallye?

Hi mate yeah I'm not a million miles away. The car is in ancaster, just north of Grantham.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Tom,

Mate says yes. Looks like we can collect the car and then deliver back once done.
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:
(14-10-2015, 10:19 PM)Ben_w Wrote: Tom,

Mate says yes. Looks like we can collect the car and then deliver back once done.

Omg cheers mate!! All in for £300? I can throw replacement engine and turbo in the boot for pick up. Pm me details
CLUB RALLYE
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FORSALE: Kingdick spanners and Snapoff Piggy 2 1,191 14-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Piggy