Buy a 4x4 he said, itll be useful he said.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy a 4x4 he said, itll be useful he said.
Took the bash plates off yesterday to look for the oil filter and found an oil leak instead!

The offending item appears to be an oil pressure switch. Scroll down below to see the location of the offending item!  Censored

http://www.pocuk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=141042

Hooray! Better get one ordered!  Rofl
Thanks given by:
f*ck the 4x4, how's the beard getting on
Thanks given by:
The other really useful thing they aren't good for is taking rubbish to the tip. Cos you need a permit and that limits you to a certain amount of items/trips a year and not just on non recyclables.
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2015, 07:43 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: The other really useful thing they aren't good for is taking rubbish to the tip. Cos you need a permit and that limits you to a certain amount of items/trips a year and not just on non recyclables.

who owns your rubbish tip dum dum? it sounds like it could be the same company who owns ours.
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2015, 07:43 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: The other really useful thing they aren't good for is taking rubbish to the tip. Cos you need a permit and that limits you to a certain amount of items/trips a year and not just on non recyclables.

From Central beds website

"A permit is also required if using a car including MPVs and 4x4s, plushobby trailer up to 1.2m x 0.9m (excluding tow bar) and have more than three items of DIY waste per month."

That really isnt clear to me. I need one because I have a 4x4, or do I need one if i have a hobby trailer.

f*ck it, i'll take the Civic. Amazing amount of room in there!!
Thanks given by:
That'll be a Chelsea tractor, not a proper 4x4.

FYI I used to take my lwb mk2 pajero into the dump ,fully loaded with crap and never had a problem.
Also, if they do take umbrage , just get a permit .
They are free anyway.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
very common on mitsubishi stuff to have leaky oil senders for some reason.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
Its the "items of diy rubbish" that gets me. What constitutes an item?

Also for me pickups require but mpv's don't, certain size trailers don't and if you go with a mpv and trailer you can fill both but in the pickup I can only put rubbish in the pickup or the trailer.

If I ever need to fill both I'm just gonna leave the trailer at the gates and drive round again. Ridiculous rules.
Thanks given by:
Obviously you's should have bought a 306 estate lol
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2015, 05:00 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote:

From Central beds website

"A permit is also required if using a car including MPVs and 4x4s, plushobby trailer up to 1.2m x 0.9m (excluding tow bar) and have more than three items of DIY waste per month."

That really isnt clear to me. I need one because I have a 4x4, or do I need one if i have a hobby trailer.

f*ck it, i'll take the Civic. Amazing amount of room in there!!

what the hell is a plushobby trailer?
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
That statement means you need a permit if you go in with a car and trailer and take more than a certain amount of waste in a month.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: