[Image: pug%201_zpsbfx9hp5x.jpg]
[Image: pug%202_zpszigalptf.jpg]
[Image: pug%203_zpsc4tkf97s.jpg]
it was used as a workhorse by the last owner so it needs a bit of work
jay
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Smile
Any more info on it? 
You have phase 2 D Turbo seats not the phase 3 seats you should have by the way! (I used to have those seats in mine but in blue)
Car looks good though.
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Nice choice for your First Hdi! First 306????
Nice view too :-)
Make sure you seal up all the holes behind the loose drivers door card including the speaker well when youve finished in there or you'll be having wet feet when it rains!
Any known issues with it yet?
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
hi all

The view is from my kitchen door.
Them pics were taken about 2hours after it was droped off at mine. The last owner was gonna scrap her becose of this
[Image: pug%204_zpsifflgdhq.jpg]
So i offerd him scrap money for it.
Issues with it so far

It wont lock with the remote or key but the central locking dose work from inside
Rear discs, pads an 1caliper
Full service
Rear dampers
Frount bumper needs refitted

Its no going on the road till the start of February so plenty of time to get her sorted

Jay
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice to see a another 3 door[emoji106] your properly the nearest member to me
Thanks given by:
(21-09-2015, 04:58 PM)mooningmonkey Wrote: hi all

The view is from my kitchen door.
Them pics were taken about 2hours after it was droped off at mine. The last owner was gonna scrap her becose of this
[Image: pug%204_zpsifflgdhq.jpg]
So i offerd him scrap money for it.
Issues with it so far

It wont lock with the remote or key but the central locking dose work from inside
Rear discs, pads an 1caliper
Full service
Rear dampers
Frount bumper needs refitted

Its no going on the road till the start of February so plenty of time to get her sorted

Jay

Hi Jay, have you owned a 306 before this one? Or a Peugeot?
If you have you're probs well aware of the downsides of owning one but equally well aware of the plus sides!
Only ever seen disks that bad on a 98 used to be bubble shaped Fiesta 2 years ago and would point to greater neglect in the bigger picture so service her well ASAP!

If you were told by the seller it needs new rear shocks then your probably £250 in a new rear axle but can be driven til destruction if just running it as a cheap runner!
If it turns out that you like the car replace the rear beam from Stef205 on this site here cos he'll sort you out no probs!
Don't worry too much about the interior as it can all fall off and be screwed back on and the car will still work as long as you keep checking the vitals in the engine bay! :-)
A.B.C always be checking!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome!

Looks like a good little project, Those seats are alot comfier than the originals so i would leave them in there!

those rear disks are diabolical lol seized caliper and the previous owner carried on driving?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the welcome guys

This is my second 306 but first hdi. As i have a bit of time before she will be on the road the first job is to get her to lock and unlock.
Then the brakes an full service. The last owner only told me about the brakes i have found the rest myself.

jay
Thanks given by: