For Sale Proton Wira Lotus Special Limited Edition SOLD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale Proton Wira Lotus Special Limited Edition SOLD
Rainbow 
SOLD

Proton Wira Lotus Special limited edition 1.5 manual gear box. 

Extra’s added with cost. 
£250 17inch alloy wheels with 4 brand new tyres 205 40 17 
£15 Alloy wheels locking nuts bolts 
£40 brand new spare wheel 
£60 Kenwood stereo system 4x50rms with aux, usb and 3 pre output 
£60 4 front and rear speakers 6.5inch Blaupunkt 4x50rms 200w 
£50 Half leather interior seats front, back and door cards 
£100 Full Lotus gas shocks suspension upgraded 
£150 Full exhaust system with 4inch back box 
£15 Heated rear bumper exhaust shield 
£10 Gti dial clocks 
£10 Gti handbrake 
£20 Gti carbon dash around dials, gear surround, handbrake surround 
£80 Crystal headlamps 
£25 Crystal front indicators 
£25 Smoked rear lights 
£10 Smoked side indicators 
£4 Chrome washer jets 
£10 Chrome number plate surrounds 
£25 Front strut brace 
£10 Painted engine and brakes 
£30 Evo 3 side skirts 
£40 Gti front and back bumpers 
£25 K&N panel filter 
£30 Momo boss and sports steering wheel 
£10 Leather gear knob 

The car has had all the cambelt, water pump and altanator belts changed. 
New oil, oil filter, fuel filter and spark plugs, leads, gear box oil, radiator anti freeze, clutch fluid and brake fluid have all been changed. 

New steering rack gators, radiator, thermostat, temp sensor, oil cooler pipe, both rear brake cylinders, new brake pads and discs on the front have all been changed. 

The car has had a full wax oil underneath and the car when 6 years old. The car runs fine and smooth through the gears and engine. the car does 32mpg on normal roads and abit more on motorways. There no rust on the bodywork all solid. 

Full log book I have owned the car 6 years There 2 spare keys and comes with old Mot’s and service bills There also a new battery. The car had 3 owners from new the first person had it from new then passed on to there family member. Then I bought the car after that. 

The evo 1, 2 and 3 engines can be fitted in to these cars with the wiring loom. Ideal car to run cheap or turn into a beast. Proton cars are based on mitsubishi cars and parts. 

The pictures and advert are here.
http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motor...1094862332
Thanks given by:
I used to work for proton back in the day and lotus first had a hand in the gen 2. This is actually Mitsubishi derived.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Its just a colt underneath ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
is proton still going? as you hardly see protons now.
Thanks given by:
Yeah there's a dealer near me. I look after 2 privately as well
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2015, 06:39 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Yeah there's a dealer near me. I look after 2 privately as well

fuckin hell! that's a surprise! there was a rumour kicking about that they were close of going bankrupt in 2013.
Thanks given by:
They were. They've had a hybrid planned for ages still havnt released it. They also have no stock in the UK atm. No dealer can find cars for people.
Thanks given by:
Had a Satria GTi - which was basically a Colt and the 1.8 Lancer engine minus the turbo with Lotus tuned suspension - back in 2001/2. Great little car that was...
Thanks given by:
Yes proton cars have still been made and sold in the UK till 2014 with the Satria Neo and Gen2.

But plans for 2015 or 2016 not sure whats happening with Proton in the UK at the moment.
Thanks given by:
Now SOLD
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink My (Nearly Charged) 309 GLX special equipment floz123 0 998 20-01-2016, 03:54 PM
Last Post: floz123
  FOR SALE: SOLD - 306 DTurbo Phase 1 Black - S16 Seats, 11mm Darren Pump - SOLD silverzx 46 17,784 18-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  FOR SALE diablo 2.0 xsi £200 SOLD!! Adam-m-h 23 5,237 30-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Last Post: jjenn20