Cornish fwends.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cornish fwends.
As funny as the title is. In need of a little help while im down here. The car made it without an issue. Being our back up 306. But its completely cut our tyres off and wont be happy to drive back with them as is. So i need a place to do tyres and tracking. Solid centres on the clones as well. Ill buy you a beer while im here for the help. Even two clones with tyres already on. Please help guys. You know you want to be owed a favour from me.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Well, MOST national tyre places do centreless tracking, most tyre places will, including shitfit, most wont however if its busy but i dont see why not as the attachment for hte machine takes about 5 minutes to put on.

look for a national tyres, they WILL have the fitting on the machine as its supplied with it..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
All sorted now. Two new tyres and tracking done. Was toe in so cutting edges out just like i thought.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Dont know where abouts in Cornwall you are, but most places in St.Austell will do them no problem at all...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2015, 07:43 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Dont know where abouts in Cornwall you are, but most places in St.Austell will do them no problem at all...

(19-09-2015, 12:56 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: All sorted now. Two new tyres and tracking done. Was toe in so cutting edges out just like i thought.
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2015, 07:44 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(19-09-2015, 07:43 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Dont know where abouts in Cornwall you are, but most places in St.Austell will do them no problem at all...

(19-09-2015, 12:56 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: All sorted now. Two new tyres and tracking done. Was toe in so cutting edges out just like i thought.

Im not blind....I read that when i posted it...but posted anyway for future reference ?!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
I doubt he often goes to Cornwall & needs new tyres but cute thought Smile
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2015, 08:38 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I doubt he often goes to Cornwall & needs new tyres but cute thought Smile

Well know he has been a few times recently from mentioning popping into see me  etc in PM's so yes..could be relevant not that its anything to do with you anyway...
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
(19-09-2015, 08:49 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote:
(19-09-2015, 08:38 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I doubt he often goes to Cornwall & needs new tyres but cute thought Smile

Well know he has been a few times recently from mentioning popping into see me  etc in PM's so yes..could be relevant not that its anything to do with you anyway...

Snap much? Chill out Darren, and posting on a public forum that it's nothing to do with me.. Lol.
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2015, 08:57 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(19-09-2015, 08:49 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote:

Snap much? Chill out Darren, and posting on a public forum that it's nothing to do with me.. Lol.

Meh just didnt see the point in your post making a fairly obvious quote that I had obviously seen given he posted it 6 hours previous to my post lol...
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
It looked like you'd missed it as you'd said that you didn't know what part of Cornwall he was in, as in currently, after he'd posted that it's all sorted.

Apologies for trying to help!
Thanks given by:
Bash never said he'd left cornwall .... just that he'd sorted his tyre issue. Theres every chance he was currently in cornwall when darren posted.

Peace
Thanks given by:
(19-09-2015, 11:06 PM)thododd Wrote: Bash never said he'd left cornwall .... just that he'd sorted his tyre issue. Theres every chance he was currently in cornwall when darren posted.

Peace

Neither did I? I just quoted the fact he had sorted his tyres and that Darren looked like he'd missed that post by advising on where he could go.
Thanks given by:
Wow, calm the f*ck down JJ lmao

Shit stirring much?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Wow this escalated quickly. I'm in Padstow at the mo. Quite often spend a week or two down here every year. Used to spend loads of time down here as a kid. Ruan suggested Steve Andrews. Fitted me in two tyres halved balanced and tracking done. To be fair first person I've ever let anyone else touch one of my cars. They were very professional and quick and its always nice when they show you what's happening with the tracking gauges as well. bodmin branch that is btw.
Thanks given by:
Ah, yeah we have a Steve Andrews in St.Austell also, never had a problem really, likewise with ATS / many other places to be honest Smile Shame you dont have the 2.1 could have ran'er up!
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
And also Darren wanted to come see you with the 2.1 but epic failure there as you've probably seen so I'm in "the back up car" the wifes 306. I am planning on coming down once the current engine I'm building up is in and working well.
Thanks given by:
Sounds good, should be fully up and running here by then also.
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cornish mafia thebluepearl 23 3,406 05-07-2014, 10:04 AM
Last Post: darrenjlobb
  how many cornish on here? paul7278 17 3,704 23-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Hajman
  If Santa was Cornish Dum-Dum 6 2,077 25-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam