peugeot expert project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
peugeot expert project
i picked up a 02 peugeot expert 1.9 na d with a blown engine (for free might i add) and i aslo got a 02 206 2.0 hdi that runs and drives that ive yet to pick up as a donor car . ill upload picks later of the two but im after a bit of advice for the moment weather to go hdi or xud
ive done xud9t swaps before but only in older cars such as a ph1/ph2. and 405 and my old early moddle belrlingo lego swap jobs
ive been looking for on doing a swap into the expert cant really see why it wouldnt fit all the mounts are the same its just the wiring and the fact the expert has a hydraulic clutch.  if any one has any advice its much appreciated thanks
Thanks given by:
206 hdi has hydraulic clutch too. Hdi will go into an XUD with a de immobilized ECU, primer pump and ECU outputs connected to glowplugs etc... Only problem I can see is the angle the engine sits at, a 206 sits quite upright.
Thanks given by: davidfarrellt
thanks for the info and advice ive decided im gunna go xu and use hdi rods havent decided on a turbo yet but as things happens one of my mates is selling a garret ar60 for 100 euro so ill see but theres acers of space and the engine is up dead striahgt in the van too 
just getting it out looks fun with a block and tackle so ill need to borrow an engine crane and after a battle with bumper bolts rounding and then spinning i decided to cut the bumper to get to the bolts then cut them one more item to add to the list     [attachment=25133]

one advantage to having a project van it stores itself
    and the fun i had with my bumper bolts        
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot 309 16v TU Petrol Project mr_fish 30 17,574 30-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  Peugeot 206 2.0 HDI Project L2theK 11 5,623 04-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Last Post: L2theK
  Peugeot 309 d turbo project adampug 30 12,879 04-12-2016, 10:03 AM
Last Post: adampug