Newbie here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie here
Found this page due to looking for clutch cable guide due to mine breaking, got a 1995 white 306 1.9 xrdt, just started to run it on veg oil and looking to dry and filter my own as soon as I get me a shed and setup.

Love the car its been around for a while only had since this feb as thats when I passed me test (2nd time) 42 but almost 43 years old semi/fully disabled and fedup with public transport so hence learning.

Its a bit battered leaks on the left piller and from centre light (heard that this from airel so when I get the time will fill the hole with silicon) but the left piller one got me stumped atm.

Clutch cable went 3 hours after it passsed it's mot and sods law I needed it that day to get to hospital.

Anyhow thats enough rambling, looking forward to reading some good tips and stuff.....oh almost forgot I live in Droitwich
Thanks given by:
Welcome bud! The leak on the left pillar, are you getting water coming into the passenger footwell from below the door?
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2015, 08:25 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: Welcome bud! The leak on the left pillar, are you getting water coming into the passenger footwell from below the door?

seams to be from by the alarm sensor
Thanks given by: