New ride (again)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New ride (again)
Decided that I REALLY don't go to the petrol station enough, so bought a car that will fix that.

2000 X reg Pajero LWB import. 3.2l diesel engine with an auto box, its just sort of wafts along.

Climate  control, heated electric seats, generally lovely all round with a brilliant view of the road around you! Indicator on the other side  is slightly annoying, but i've only put the windscreen wipers on by accident a few times.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Dude if you need any bits I work for Mitsubishi so can get them

In rocking a series 5 l200 warrior at present!
Ducking awsome car!!

I'll post a pic in the morn
Thanks given by:
f*ck the Pajero! what a cracking beard! how did it take you to grow it?
Thanks given by:
I very nearly decided that about petrol stations and bought a 3.2 V6 Frontera (202bhp) but was crying at the thought of £500 road tax and 200 miles to a tank
Thanks given by:
That beard is epic

Oh and nice new purchase, I approve Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Didn't know Brian Blessed drives a Pajero
Thanks given by:
(12-09-2015, 07:10 PM)swampy Wrote: Dude if you need any bits I work for Mitsubishi so can get them

In rocking a series 5 l200 warrior at present!
Ducking awsome car!!

I'll post a pic in the morn

I will in the future i'm sure, needs a bit of tidying up at the moment and I need to put a picture of the rear heater pipe up on POCUK so they can tell me if its rusty enough to warrant changing.

(12-09-2015, 11:06 PM)procta Wrote: f*ck the Pajero! what a cracking beard! how did it take you to grow it?

Currently on beard #3, been growing this one since May. 1st was April-Dec last year and I shaved it off for charity, then Jan-May when I shaved it off for an interview (which did didn't get   Angry )

(12-09-2015, 11:48 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I very nearly decided that about petrol stations and bought a 3.2 V6 Frontera (202bhp) but was crying at the thought of £500 road tax and 200 miles to a tank

X reg so flat rate of tax, and i'm expecting 400ish from a 92 litre tank! Havent brimmed it yet but that is going to be PAINFUL! Only 158bhp here but a whopping 373nm of torque according to parker

(13-09-2015, 01:39 AM)Matt Wrote: That beard is epic

Oh and nice new purchase, I approve Tongue

Was gonna get a silly Jag/Merc petrol that'd do 25mpg, thought to myself "might as well get something actually useful!"

(13-09-2015, 03:08 AM)Iceman299 Wrote: Didn't know Brian Blessed drives a Pajero

He is awesome and that is a massive compliment to me!!
Thanks given by:
A lad at work I used to work with, let his beard grow long, for sake of it. The lasses at work complained about him hahaha, I tried to grow a sole patch, but it never seen to get any longer. Are you bald or is your head just shaved? as you would could do the MR T look!
Thanks given by:
Shaved, am going grey and top is thinning! Did the "man in denial" thing and I keep it shaved now.

*edit* attached a photo from November last year, showing my biggest attempt at a beard.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Bet no one's ever told you that your heads on upside down! lol

Always fancied one of these myself, hope you're not planning on spraying any of it bright green this time though? Tongue

EDIT: A Pajero, not a beard. Can't grow a beard to save my life! lmao
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
he can be the forums uncle albert
Thanks given by:
No bright green this time. A different colour alloy is in the pipework, but she needs a good service and some rust cleanup before I do anything extra to her
Thanks given by:
I love the SUV, It's a alternative car for me in the rainy season and the flood road.
1999 306 GTI-6 PT81 & Remapping
2000 406 SRI 2.0 Turbo 6M/T @ 1 Bar Boosted

[Image: 150521115952.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(13-09-2015, 12:47 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: Shaved, am going grey and top is thinning! Did the "man in denial" thing and I keep it shaved now.

Umm, hate to break it to you but the beards a bit grey as well... lol

Looks decent though, what sort of mpg are you getting? Or is it more gpm? lol
Thanks given by:
Not measured it yet Tom, need to brim the tank first, which I havent done yet.

Light was on today, but £30 of diesel didnt even get it to halfway!
Thanks given by:
£30 of diesel doesn't half fill a 306 either lol, I'd hope its more than a 60 litre tank on those tbh! Confused
Thanks given by:
92 apparently!
Thanks given by:
Congratulations on the beard Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2015, 02:40 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: 92 apparently!

Damn... 3 figure sum to fill the tank then! Good luck lol. On the plus side, you'll get loads of loyalty points. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Parkers says 29mpg, Pajero owners club reckon closer to 20.

*edit* 12 miles both ways to work, 18 gallon tank, if I do 24 mpg ill need 1 tank of fuel a month. Not TOO bad!
Thanks given by:
I love how you post a thread about your new car and the main comments are about how awesome your beard is lol

You really do remind me of Brian Blessed, you sexy bast***d lol no homo
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2015, 03:15 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: I love how you post a thread about your new car and the main comments are about how awesome your beard is lol

You really do remind me of Brian Blessed, you sexy bast***d lol no homo

I agree, if poor Rusty could read, i'm sure she'd feel a little bit under appreciated!
Thanks given by:
While on the topic of Brian, incase people don't know how awesome he is..

http://youtu.be/7MDtyDt8V48
Thanks given by:
Nice Jeep Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New ride! cpikey316_ 8 1,436 01-09-2014, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Cam someone measure ride height for me? bashbarnard 3 1,321 25-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  Kim's new ride.. Toby 41 8,673 27-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: samass