Bosch Ve pump 10mm head, sent to Portugal.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Bosch Ve pump 10mm head, sent to Portugal.
Seeking with transport to Portugal  :

Bosch pump VE 10mm head (clean unit)

Thanks!
Suzuki Santana Vitara 1.9 Td (Xud9) 3Dr
Thanks given by:
Bump?
Thanks given by:
Why would you want an aggressive camplate. The camplate wont do anything for it. You want a standard camplate and a 10mm head.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I have a 10mm head, not sure about postage to portugal though. If you can arrange a collection im happy to box it up.

Darren
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2015, 03:55 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: I have a 10mm head, not sure about postage to portugal though. If you can arrange a collection im happy to box it up.

Darren

10mm, great, but problem, only way to do collection is for UPS or TNT to do it and they cost to much for that service.  If you could do Standard UK Post, would be just fine and be a more reasonable price.   So I'd need you to send it... I'd pre-pay via paypal if you'd prefer.  

Also, I thought (probably mistaken) there there was two cam plates options, one from 135-145bar injector setups, and one for 175 bar setups..   

MY problem is, I had 135bar Lucas injectors, and they worked well, but I swapped in 175 bar Bosch's and I lost power, so I maxed the fuel screw to get back the power, and now I got High EGT for about the same power, my EGT's are out of line for the power I have, probably way past best timing.
Thanks given by:
Bump, Still seeking this part. Prices here are nutz
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: XUD Bosch Fuel Pump xstian 0 1,381 02-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Last Post: xstian
  Wanted: Bosch pump nominous 0 1,132 17-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Last Post: nominous
  Wanted: Modified bosch pump Chris_90 2 1,436 27-02-2017, 08:24 AM