He's here ;)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's here ;)
Big Grin 
Reet, gotta be quick, thought id mention it as i am excited Big Grin ....

Wife is in early labour, looks like the little pugger is going to be here very soon (not soon enough judging by my wife's panting and groaning) Confused

Catch you all when i can, I've got a feeling life is gonna get a bit busier lol
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Good luck sir!
Thanks given by:
The best thing you can do is leave her too it. Come back with a mcdonalds 99p saver menu item when shes done, possibly a mcflurry. She'll love it.
Trust.
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Best of luck to you both Big Grin congrats!
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Hope all goes well Smile
Thanks given by:
Aw lads, thanks Wink I'm cacking it! But the maccie D's sounds like a smashing idea steve ThumbsUp, it'll give her something to work for! Big Grin she's gonna kill me!

We've been told to wait at home until the contractions are more frequent, powerful and longer.... Confused
Patience is NOT one of my virtues!
Thanks given by:
Congrats jon Smile
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2015, 07:08 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: Reet, gotta be quick, thought id mention it as i am excited Big Grin ....

Wife is in early labour, looks like the little pugger is going to be here very soon (not soon enough judging by my wife's panting and groaning) Confused

Life WILL get busier, more stressful and tiring.  But, it's all worth it! 

Good luck.

P.S. Don't have a nap nor eat in front of the Mum-to-be during contractions. Doesn't go down too well Wink
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
Good luck to you all bud!
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2015, 10:03 AM)td_dan Wrote: Congrats jon Smile

(11-09-2015, 10:17 AM)Alan_M Wrote:
(11-09-2015, 07:08 AM)highwayman306 Wrote: Reet, gotta be quick, thought id mention it as i am excited Big Grin ....

Life WILL get busier, more stressful and tiring.  But, it's all worth it! 

Good luck.

P.S. Don't have a nap nor eat in front of the Mum-to-be during contractions. Doesn't go down too well Wink

(11-09-2015, 11:03 AM)Redordead89 Wrote: Good luck to you all bud!

Cheers boys, just waiting now. Contractions getting harder and more frequent... oh dear lol

but been sent back home for a bit of peace for her, apparently she's not quite ready...Personally, i don't think she agrees lol Confused
Thanks given by:
One tip - Don't look at the business end!

Good Luck!
Thanks given by:
Yeah, trouble is the other end can bite Sad i dunno where i will be safest lol

She's having a water birth too so i dunno how thats gonna work out Confused

i feel helpless, i can't do anything for her Sad
Thanks given by:
Good luck.. My mrs had 38 hour labour (in hosp) and the a section lol
Thanks given by:
Congratulations

Baby no 2 is 9 days old today, wife had 5 hours of labour! Just let her squeeze your hand and try not to say anything is my advice.

The cut the cord, give baby a big cuddle and try not to look at the placenta if you are squeamish!
Thanks given by:
Wife goes into labour and the first thing you do is get on a car forum? Bet you're popular! lol

Good luck bud!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Good luck man!
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2015, 12:27 PM)highwayman306 Wrote: Yeah, trouble is the other end can bite Sad i dunno where i will be safest lol

She's having a water birth too so i dunno how thats gonna work out Confused

i feel helpless, i can't do anything for her Sad

best of luck to you and your mrs!  at least you will be there for her, during the mad moment.
Thanks given by:
Hope it goes well. Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Take plenty of munches and juice and or cigs etc.... cos all the cafes/ shops in the hosi will be shut on a Sunday! Nearest petrol station won't be cheap either!
And seriously take a spare phone charger for her phone as she will no doubt be moved about and lose at least one causing massive unwanted stress with no contact to family and FB ( you've no idea trust me just don't go there!)
I was there 12 weeks ago from sat aft til Monday morn at 4 .15 when my 5th was born, half an our later I'm outside having a cig and the sun came up over Glasgow and gave us our sons name (Sonny) :-) true story btw!
Best of luck to you and yours!
Thanks given by:
Rryan was texting me the whole time lol his exact words were" it's good to talk to someone who likes me right now "

lollol
Thanks given by:
(11-09-2015, 07:55 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: Take plenty of munches and juice and or cigs etc.... cos all the cafes/ shops in the hosi will be shut on a Sunday! Nearest petrol station won't be cheap either!
And seriously take a spare phone charger for her phone as she will no doubt be moved about and lose at least one causing massive unwanted stress with no contact to family and FB ( you've no idea trust me just don't go there!)
I was there 12 weeks ago from sat aft til Monday morn at 4 .15 when my 5th was born, half an our later I'm outside having a cig and the sun came up over Glasgow and gave us our sons name (Sonny) :-) true story btw!
Best of luck to you and yours!

excellent advbice too

no smelly foods either matey,   so not like my friend who showed up with a portion of fish and chips for himself (did not go down well)..

also, dont let her hold more than one finger to squeeze,  had 4 of my fingers broken when i made that mistake.,
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Well boys, cheers for all the comments Smile he's here now, was complications with him so they delivered him by c section. All is well though, both are fine and dandy Smile

Edward was born at 1830 @ 6lb 6oz shouting at everyone in the operating theatre...that's my boy! Smile #ProudDaddy
Thanks given by:
Wow, time travelling on 306oc!

You mean 1630?

Congratulations! Will you still be proud when hes shouting for you at 3am! #nomoresleepforyou
Thanks given by:
To be honest, when i first saw this, i though bugger off, santa is no where near...........

but, congratulations to you both, hope all goes well. Being a father of 6 life is going to change quicker than your baby has a dirty nappy. There will be tough times ahead, but stick together, and work as a team and all will be well. It is all worth it, being as our eldest is now getting ready for Uni, its even more with it   Rofl (dont tell her i said that... lol ) 

all the best, and hope for a quick settle into a good night time routine.  Blush (its the best feeling ever when you get your first all nighter, lol )

I remember when my youngest was born, never forget that. She was a planned C section, (complications with our 2nd youngest)
the missus uterus was so thin the surgeon nicked her bum, (still got the scar 5 years later lol ) from the moment she came into this world, she was a daddys girl, I had to go home later that day as i needed to take over looking after the other 5, and the missus did not get a wink of sleep as Isabelle was screaming, The moment i turn up in the morning, i pick her up, and both of them fall asleep winin seconds of me getting there. Since then, she has only ever settled for me, daddys girl through an through Smile #were all proud daddys
Not always Grumpy!!
306 Cabby SE, 2.0l 16v 
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!

Thanks given by:
Brilliant bud glad all's well! Congratulations to you both :-)
Thanks given by:
congrads to you and your mrs
Thanks given by:
Congrats on your Highwaybaby306!!! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Cheers boys, I'm looking forward to my new family life, ups and downs included. He was born Friday lol I'm sure you worked it out after first post date.

Yep, happiest man alive Smile

I'm at hospital out having a fag and kicking out time is 2200 Sad I don't wanna go...but they'll both be coming home tomorrow Smile

I thought this year was going to be hard...its only just dawning on me that it's gonna get harder lol...bring it on!

Smile
Thanks given by:
Just me that expected at legs spread baby's head popping out photo? Haha

On a serious note, congrats dude hope all goes well for you. Expect many sleepless nights ahead Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Congratulations mate! I'm told watching your missus give birth is a lot like watching your favourite pub get burnt to the ground, not convinced i'm looking forwards to it yet...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: