Silvery Stage 2+ Estate

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silvery Stage 2+ Estate
Hi All

So im not the most technically Gifted individual but I hope that this Thread includes something of interest.

I have owned the Estate since January, I love it its got character as all 306's do.
Mods Are as Follows:

Sachs berlingo clutch
Renault megane dci intercooler,with 406 and custom intercooler piping
Manual boost controller set to run a safe 21psi
Stage 2+ custom map from tdi custom remaps-- 165bhp
Decat exhaust with two mid boxes to help with flow of exhaust gases but to keep it still quite.
Gti front splitter
Nimrods
Bilstien B4's
Gti6 Brakes and MIntex Pads and Discs.
Hancook Ventus v12 all-around

The car has been quiet good the only trouble has been pipes blowing off which is regular-ish, also dodgy battery but I've put a bosch silver line in. Also the CV collapsed.

The main reason I wanted to start this thread because People always ask how reliable the Stage 2 is well. I drove around a hefty amount of Europe this Summer because of a Documentary I shot in the Czech Republic. I did Roughly about 3000 miles maybe slightly more due to lots of driving about in Czech. So i just wanted to say i am pleased with what it stood up to as there were times I was doing 100mph for 4hrs on the Autobahns and shocking Roads and Motorways In Poland that looked worse than a Teenagers face. All of that while being full of Lighting etc.

I spent roughly a month in Europe mostly in Czech. the journey backwards and forwards took about 6 days.

[img][Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-09-10%20at%2013.10....llfew9.png][/img]

[img][Image: 3J0A8245.edit_zpsqibezfhn.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 3J0A8241.edit_zpsodml1syx.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 3J0A8232.edit_zpsaoq8y0ka.jpg][/img]

Czech Motorway Sticker for A month.
[img][Image: IMAG0228_zps7hktiibm.jpg][/img]
Thanks given by:
for the intercooler pipes keep popping off use hairspray on them upon assembly wont come off again. Got any pics???
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Looks mint, mine is going to be near identical spec really soon too Smile
Apart from the front splitter, too many low kerbs around here that it would never stay on!

What's the total mileage on yours, it looks clean. ?
What size tyres too?
Thanks given by:
Pretty clean estate! I like Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
That looks mint! Great spec, very jealous!
Just a heads up but you posted this in the wrong section, should be under 306 Projects, sure an admin will be along soon though Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice car bud! Not long sold my 3rd estate and love them for everything they take for such little money!
Looks you might have just got her a little excited judging by the damp patch in front unless that was you after a long drive lol
Thanks given by:
Looks nice, first time I've actually liked nimrods on a 306!
Thanks given by:
Nice fellow silver estate. Looks like a pretty clean motor.

If it is 165bhp that's fair for a standard turbo
Thanks given by:
thats a really clean car! Good to see it being so reliable!
Thanks given by:
Any updates on this? Still doing you well with no issues? One of my favourite cars on here Smile
Thanks given by:
The car is well thanks for your interest, it had a bit of a starting issue but this was resolved. It was an earthing issue. just gone through its MOT. No pipes have blown off for a long time so hopefully all that nonsense has come to an end.

[Image: 3J0A8245.edit.dave.hill_zps8uobfsyx.png]
Thanks given by:
Nice one, still looking very clean! Any plans for more power or just leaving as is? Straight through the MOT? Sounds like its doing you well Smile
Thanks given by:
Im really happy with it really, only thing I want to do is cosmetic I either want to change the wheels or have them refurbished in Gunmetal Grey or Scooby Bronze, its awkward as if i ditch the wheels i really need to ware out my set of 4 Hankook Ventus v12's first.
Thanks given by:
Good stuff, problem with renewing cosmetics I found is that when you buy near mint parts and stick them on, you will find you get wear and tear on the bumpers etc anyway picking up stones and debris from the road. Gunmetal grey sounds great! Thought about cyclones? Good tyres are cheap as chips and the wheels weigh much less compared to Nimrods, and they suit any 306 really well in my opinion!
Thanks given by:
Yeah I agree, when I had my Moonstone blue HDI I had Gunmetal Grey cyclone's on that with TOYO T1R's was a great little car that. I think i may just stick with the Nimrods and just get them refurbished one day. I would like a new shiny exhaust but not sure how to go about that on a Stage 2 estate with a custom exhaust already. I would also like to go to a 306 meet and put some better speakers in the car to match the Alpine head unit. ohh also a refurbished Gti6 beam would be nice

Hows your's?
Thanks given by:
Very sharp pictures. Sweet ride.
Thanks given by:
Bang tidy motor mate. Any other pictures?

Great journey mate, Germany's great in my experience.
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
(22-12-2015, 03:24 PM)RA306 Wrote: Yeah I agree, when I had my Moonstone blue HDI I had Gunmetal Grey cyclone's on that with TOYO T1R's was a great little car that. I think i may just stick with the Nimrods and just get them refurbished one day. I would like a new shiny exhaust but not sure how to go about that on a Stage 2 estate with a custom exhaust already. I would also like to go to a 306 meet and put some better speakers in the car to match the Alpine head unit. ohh also a refurbished Gti6 beam would be nice

Hows your's?

Good stuff! Re exhaust: it depends how quiet/loud you want it. Are you planning on going to FCS/Pugfest then? Pugfest is great fun taking your car up the hill, I went this year and will be going every year I have my 306, long drive for me but well worth it. I have a SONY head unit with some mid range pioneer speakers which are great for the money, still have the box so can tell you which ones I have if you like. Mine could also do with a refurbed GTI6 beam as mine is a bit tired!

Car going really well thanks, just hit 150k this morning (I bought it on 117k and always said if it hit 150k id be amazed, and it has so 200k is next goal) Still a stage 1 but still nippy and reliable so far. Just service it every 8k and the last few months I haven't had to spend anything on it bar fuel and tax etc.... must mean I have repair bills shortly lol Thanks for asking mate Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice to see some one else repping a wagon [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
very clean[OK HAND SIGN]
stage 2 is really reliable. Been thrashing mine about for the last 40k-ish (shes on 211k)
Still Living For The 306  Rofl

306 Ph1 Dturbo Estate
205 1.9 GTI (Rust.In.Pieces)
306 HDI Stage 3 Estate (Rust.In.Pieces)
Thanks given by:
Now up for sale check the https://www.facebook.com/groups/205240372888110/ £950 to members
Thanks given by:
Nice estate, have you had any interest on it yet?
190k Moonstone 3dr HDI sold
..on the lookout for a 6/rallye

Thanks given by:
(15-08-2017, 03:41 PM)partybish Wrote: Nice estate, have you had any interest on it yet?
Some interest, unfortunately mostly dreamers.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SRowell's Stage 1 Diablo HDi Estate Eeyore 390 171,883 14-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
Exclamation PH1 genesis STDT sedan! Stage 2 soon be stage 3 GT20 strictly_perv 127 36,909 16-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Last Post: MissTap_GTI6
  Cully's Stage 1 HDI Estate ongoing Project cully 38 22,720 11-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Eeyore