Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which wheel spacers?
#1
Hi lads I've got some challengers I want to put on my hdi dturbo and without spacers there rubbing badly in the back of the arches on the back but on the front no problems at all even on full lock, what size spacers would people recommend? Even better if anyone has any for me to buy. Cheers.
#2
I got mine from eBay, but they were from jjc racing maybe, they came with the bolts too, I've got 20mm on my nimrods but they slightly rub if I have too much weight in the car
#3
How much were they and did you put spacers all round or just the back? I was thinking 15mm on back would of kept me off the inner arches?
#4
U could try 5mm spacers I had them on mine there cheap, no rub and looks the same.
#5
Do I Still need longer bolts with 5mm spacers?
#6
No need for longer bolts
#7
You should get 5mm longer bolts...unless you feel having 5mm less thread in the hub is adequate. Confused I know most people don't bother though lol.
#8
I've been on 5mm for over a year and no problems and on standed bolts
#9
I just didn't think 5mm would be enough to keep the challengers from running the back inner arch
#10
What about these http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...ID=EBAY-GB there a bit more money but they good quality.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hubcentric wheel spacers JTaylor2005 4 2,636 06-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Good Brand of Wheel Spacers? JTaylor2005 7 3,874 27-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Last Post: JTaylor2005
  Spacers & Wheel nuts Connor 13 6,895 02-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)