Pair of Gaz rear adjustable dampers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pair of Gaz rear adjustable dampers
Found my old dampers out whilst having a massive clearout - they've been sat a long time so I would recommend a rebuild ideally - they had one about a year or so before storage (Hence missing the blue shaft covers  Dodgy ) so they're not leaking and cycle smoothly - but the adjusters (the internal needle, not the knob, they're working fine and still have positive 'clicks') sometimes stick when they've been stood a long time - usually they're fine after a quick run on the car, but you pays your money and takes yer chances Wink

Anyway, due to the above, £30 for the pair takes 'em.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
That posted?
Thanks given by:
Go on then, it'll be snail mail courier though.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Can't message you?
Thanks given by:
I can read your message but my account won't let me reply if you message me your mob number op drop you a text
Thanks given by:
Weird.
Thanks given by:
I have sent you a message
Thanks given by:
maybe 100 post rule?

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Ah yes, anyway, sold pending payment.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bilstein B6 Rear Dampers For Sale reese 3 2,058 17-11-2019, 04:46 PM
Last Post: reese
  FOR SALE: Bilstein B6 Rear Dampers zx_volcane 5 2,203 05-04-2016, 06:56 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  Bilstein group N Tarmac rear dampers = 1038 model Day666 0 1,119 17-08-2015, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Day666