RHZ 110 build

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RHZ 110 build
So i have a rhz 110 engine and box here. Anyone done this conversion. Im under the impression i will need to change the exhaust manifold to fit in 306.
I know the 110 uses the ecu to control boost with a boost pressure solonoid, i presume i wont be needing this (or will i)
Also the gear box on the RHZ has the hydraulic push cluch and i remember all my RHY were cable pull types.
Im not looking for any sort of guide to fit, im just tryning to get as much info as possible about the differences and any problems i might encounter.
A few years ago we were fitting an xsara 110 in a NA straight d 306 and we had all sorts of problems getting it running
Thanks given by:
Are they not just essentially the same as the normal dw10 minus the intercooler and ecu with diffrent software for the turbo. Z
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Clutch mech is definatly different, also i done some research and the crank is apparntly stronger and the rods, but apparently the rods are same part number for rhy and rhz so cant be any difference in them

XUD9TE is the crank (burnished steel)

Im wondering if i can use the loom from a 306 hdi to run the this engine, i can controll the boost from a mechanical controller as aposed to the ecu in the 307
Thanks given by:
The 110 is identical to the 90 other than an intercooler and map.
You're wasting your time to be totally blunt.

If you already have a 2.0 Hdi in your 306, a stg1 map gets 125bhp without any needed mods!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I know all about what i can get out of a 90 however this is a 60k 06 engine an complete engine n box cost nothing, i havent decided on 306 or 106 yet i know how this engine has been used its whole life and i have 8 month to build the car
Thanks given by:
Basically treat it like a 90 thats in good nick.

Use a 306hdi box and clutch for simplicity, unless its a ml6 which would be good but a pain to fit
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
But can i use the 90 loom and 90 ecu remapped?

Or 90 loom and 110 ecu?

I dont want ecu controlling boost pressure, what problems will i encounter getting rid of solenoid and controlling manually, thats why im thinking 90 ecu
Thanks given by:
Use 90 everything and the rhz block ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Good man
Thanks given by: