Wilwood 4 pot midilite calipers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wilwood 4 pot midilite calipers
Description taken from original advert when i bought them in Aug 2013. Reason for sale is i finally test fitted them and as i have 3 piece split rims the split rims bolts catch on the calliper and i don't want to space the wheel out more as i have perfect fitment. 

Quote:Here I have for sale a brake kit to fit a Peugeot 306 hub, with the fitting bracket to allow these brakes to be used with a 15x7" alloy wheels
such as the pro race 1.2s like I had and used along with standard gti6 discs.

Included are 2 Wilwood 4 pot midilite calipers.  The top one in the first pic is one I purchased brand new for £171.50. The car they were on has been stood for 6 months but the calipers do work as I checked before removal, although on the older caliper spending an hour dismantling it would not go amiss to re seat the seals on the pistons (see pics) although they do work fine as is.

Braided hoses are included for each one.  These were a great upgrade over standard calipers and a lot lighter too...which is what half the battle is anyway!

There are ds3000 pads on these as well which are great for spirited driving.  The pads on these are far easier to change than standard calipers, with these you don't have to take the caliper off, just slide the retainers off and gently tap the pads out.

Get yourself a great kit here for a fraction of the cost of other kits!

For sale collection from luton - Bedfordshire or Rushden - Northamptonshire. Can post for extra cost. 
£285
Will post photos up soon.
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2015, 09:07 AM)Leemus Wrote: Description taken from original advert when i bought them in Aug 2013. Reason for sale is i finally test fitted them and as i have 3 piece split rims the split rims bolts catch on the calliper and i don't want to space the wheel out more as i have perfect fitment. 

Quote:Here I have for sale a brake kit to fit a Peugeot 306 hub, with the fitting bracket to allow these brakes to be used with a 15x7" alloy wheels
such as the pro race 1.2s like I had and used along with standard gti6 discs.

Included are 2 Wilwood 4 pot midilite calipers.  The top one in the first pic is one I purchased brand new for £171.50. The car they were on has been stood for 6 months but the calipers do work as I checked before removal, although on the older caliper spending an hour dismantling it would not go amiss to re seat the seals on the pistons (see pics) although they do work fine as is.

Braided hoses are included for each one.  These were a great upgrade over standard calipers and a lot lighter too...which is what half the battle is anyway!

There are ds3000 pads on these as well which are great for spirited driving.  The pads on these are far easier to change than standard calipers, with these you don't have to take the caliper off, just slide the retainers off and gently tap the pads out.

Get yourself a great kit here for a fraction of the cost of other kits!

For sale collection from luton - Bedfordshire or Rushden - Northamptonshire. Can post for extra cost. 
£285
Will post photos up soon.

Hi - any jpegs of the set up please?
Thanks given by:
sorry been away, just took some photos now and here they are.
[Image: 77DBC50A-169A-4D55-B143-2DAC56DADDA0_zpsvamgyq9m.jpg]

[Image: A3DD6D48-AAC6-4972-B486-C06A3A5077EB_zpsff8snpsy.jpg]

[Image: 331349D3-018B-4B56-8332-EE1AB13A1F9D_zpsatrczem4.jpg]

[Image: 282E4044-B0F7-4A6D-94B6-BDD8045D167E_zpspr6jhmjm.jpg]

like i said before only reason for selling them is they don't fit with the 3 piece split rims Sad am tempted to put them on the estate but ideal could use the money. they might look different but they are the same caliber. one was brought at at later date. only differece is the colour and one has the wilwood logo fully etched in and one only has the outside of the logo etched in.
Thanks given by:
bump Smile
Thanks given by:
Pmd pal
Thanks given by:
Are you open to sensible offers? Just can see all the seals etc hanging off on the black one and ideally they need painting / coating to match before fitting. Also what discs do these go with?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
standard gti6 discs. lowwest ill go is £250 plus postage but can collect from luton bedfordshire if need be
Thanks given by:
Hmmm,.. i'm interested

if they were a matching pair i'd have your hand off,...
I may be tempted to buy them and find a matching one for the purpley one do you have a contact number?
i think my PM Privileges are not usable because i tend to frequent on the gti6 forum (same user name!)

drop me an email to
dw.3dgraphics@gmail.com

and we can take it from there very possibly interested though
Dave
Thanks given by:
why would you bother if the piston sizes are the same?!
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
So to confirm there are the same calipers,ones just faded more than the other ??

Is that £250 posted ??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Same type calipers but they have different finishes! i.e. they and slightly different variations or each other can you see pic?
Thanks given by:
same model caliber just one is different colour and one has wilwood engraved and one doesn't. and thats £250 without postage am going to expo sunday so could take them there if need be
emailed you gnarly
Thanks given by:
(23-09-2015, 07:10 AM)Leemus Wrote: same model caliber just one is different colour and one has wilwood engraved and one doesn't. and thats £250 without postage am going to expo sunday so could take them there if need be
emailed you gnarly

These still available?
Thanks given by:
yes these are Smile
Thanks given by:
Sent you a PM mate.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  283mm front calipers, and rear disc calipers Sambarker 2 1,273 12-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Piggy