Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Window clip?
#1
There seems to be a window clip or attachment missing from the passenger side, I think it's a green clip as I have seen it in the door seal but it's disappeared now. Anyone got any info on the part number or what it's called? Been asking people breaking cars on ebay and no one seems to understand.

It clips onto the hole in the window    
#2
It is a green clip, cheap enough new from dealer. I don't know the part number off hand though!
#3
its grey Wink

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?...#pid387126

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

#4
Green on 5 door maybe?
#5
It might be grey I am slightly colour blind! Thanks cully, much appreciated!

Part ordered from local dealer £1.91 + VAT


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get the wires and clip back onto regulator? Tom 1 1,576 14-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Tom

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)