Central Locking Problems

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central Locking Problems
Just bought my 306 and it has already developed a fault. I went to test drive it last week and the central locking was working fine. It was working when locking and unlocking manually and it was working on the key.

The problem, however, is that when you press the button the doors lock and then straight away unlock again and the central locking doesn't work at all when putting the key in the door.

Does anyone have any ideas? I've checked the wiring loom and it doesn't look in great condition, so it could be that, but not 100% sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks given by:
Definitely a break in one or both of the door looms....becoming a very common issue with their old age now! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
There is a way to make it lock properly whilst your waiting to fix the wiring...

http://www.nickhill.co.uk/peugeot_306_ce...ng_up.html

I did this and it sorted it, turned out to be a broken wire in the door loom
Thanks given by:
It will be 99% a broken wire in the door, get yourself some spare wire, Stanley blade and get fixing those broken wires, have fun lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 2,106 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 1,267 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,605 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306