Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Loss of power!
#1
Hi I have a Peugeot 306 meridian 1.6 petrol automatic!
On my way to work this morning the car was driving fine until I approached a steep hill downwards as I was going down the car dropped a gear really harshly, from then on there is now a whine noise and complete lack of power drives normally without any power.

Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?

Many thanks Josh
#2
have you checked the gearbox oil?

is the whine noise there without the car moving?
306 HDI 
stage 1+ remap
piper cross air filter
hoffmann race centre pipe
hoffmann de-cat pipe
sportex rear tailbox 3"




#3
No I'm at work not had Time to have a look today I will check when I get home and post back, if its low I'll top it up and see what happens. Hopefully it will get me home of not I'll be calling break down Sad


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)