Stage2 hdi newbie!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage2 hdi newbie!!!
Hi as the title says I'm new to forum. I currently have 5 door China blue stage 2 hdi running full torque map from pro Steve at hdi-tuning absolutely love the it! Currently car spec is as follows:
Stage 2 full torque map.
Fmic( still running A/C )
Straight through exhaust from turbo back.
Uprated gas shocks on front with 40mm lowering springs.
Gti6 front anti roll bar.

Bits I have in shed :
Xsara vts or vtr complete rear axle (can't remember which one but it's the better of the 2)
Gti6 front calipers and master cylinder.
Cyclones ready to be painted and wrapped in Michelin PS3's
Boot spoiler to be painted and some smoked rear lights.

Thanks again looking forward to hearing every1s opinions and advice. Thanks again

Also I have got uprated ta technix rear shocks to go on when axle goes on.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

Would be great to see pics if possible.

Stage 2 HDi's are great right? Bloody quick! I was a complete critic before i drove one, but boy do they shift!
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Yes will get some pics wen I'm home.
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile

As said pics would be good.

Any other plans for it ?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 6bbbf82b9612716acaf80e7efdfa64b2.jpg][Image: b69943889f95b94ce855b71e5b2a68f2.jpg][Image: d4ab2658c3e73f5bbee0308585d3fef9.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome! Smile
Love a good stage 2 hdi! Looking good, just needs those clones Smile
Whats the mileage and where did you get it from just out of interest?
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate yea just waiting to get them sorted. I believe he is a member on here. Mileage is 152k but has had another secondhand engine put in before I got it. Unsure of mileage but drives like new!
Thanks given by:
Thought it might have been someone on here! Wont be many who do stage 2's/use hdi tuning that aren't on a car forum of some sort aha
Nice one, looking forward to some updates!
Thanks given by:
Yep! He no longer had use of her! So I have taken her under my wing and am going to do all the improvements he wanted to! Plus more!
Thanks given by:
Wow stage2 on 14s and 266 brakes!
Get those decent brakes and rubber on!

And welcome to the real forum Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Ye lol I've cyclones paid for just gotta collect them and get them painted and gti6 calipers and master cylinder orders just waiting for them to arrive.. So will be sorted soon! O ye and I'm wrapping the wheels in Michelin PS3s.
Thanks given by:
nice project there, i love my stage 2 Smile i didnt need to change my master cylinder as it was already the 22-23mm on there, which is the same as GTI-6 MC
Thanks given by:
(22-07-2015, 09:02 PM)MrBigMac Wrote: nice project there, i love my stage 2 Smile i didnt need to change my master cylinder as it was already the 22-23mm on there, which is the same as GTI-6 MC
Yer love mine too! Hmm interesting will find out when it Arrives. Just orderd the Michelin tyres they arrive this week and collectin wheels tomoro!!
Thanks given by:
I thought the gti6 MC was the same as hdi's...?

You may not need to fit that one, could flog it on mate Wink
[Image: 9fa12c59-0c3d-4413-968d-6a7840ff068f.jpg]
Stage 1 HDi DTurbo Diablo 5dr, "Dee-Dee"
Thanks given by:
Love it! Stage 2 would be great fair play!
Thanks given by:
Hello and welcome along Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Just a little update! Been and collected my clones this afternoon and ended up coming away with a strut brace and spoiler!! [Image: 0125612707a0cb3bc327d9b57f86ab3d.jpg]
Thanks given by:
More update have just taken delivery of my Michelins!
Thanks given by:
Even more updates wheels have gone to be powder coating today! And my gti6 calipers gti6 spoiler and smoked rear lights are on the way should have them monday or Tuesday' And my wheels should be finished. By Wednesday! So all systems go!
Thanks given by: