Forge Action Day - September 12th 2015

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: Forge Action Day - September 12th 2015
sam and i camped last time and it was dire. Very few people and they were noisy. We vowed to stay in a premier inn next time.
Thanks given by:
May just come up on the day and get a good night sleep. Never had a good sleep camping there to think about it!

Thanks given by:
I'm doing the same 4 hour drive down and same back in 1 day then sleep all Sunday
Thanks given by:
Only worth camping at FCS or a race weekend.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
I agree
Thanks given by:
Paid, ta

Can those that have also paid but not updated the list please copy and paste the below and amend Smile

1. Niall
3. Nathan1305
4. Tom-zxvolcane PAID
5. Piggy PAID
6.Jimmyboycheck
7. Ruan
8. Anton
9. Lwilliams
10. SRowell (Unconfirmed)
Thanks given by:
1. Niall
2. cho99er5000 PAID
3. Nathan1305
4. Tom-zxvolcane PAID
5. Piggy PAID
6.Jimmyboycheck PAID
7. Ruan
8. Anton
9. Lwilliams

For those that have paid, thank you. For those that haven't, i do need your payment ASAP or you will NOT receive your ticket. I am not paying out of my own pocket nor the club fund for your tickets to be delivered Wink

A reminder, £2.50 is needed. Please send to payments@306oc.co.uk as a gift. Ta x
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Sent Smile
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
1. Niall
2. cho99er5000 PAID
3. Nathan1305
4. Tom-zxvolcane PAID
5. Piggy PAID
6.Jimmyboycheck PAID
7. Ruan PAID
8. Anton
9. Lwilliams PAID
Thanks given by:
Ruan, I never seem to have the time to actually say hi to you at shows! I intend to mooch about with you all a bit more this year.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Haha, good man! I look forward to it, I always have a good laugh when chatting to you!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Booked Mrs Piggy ticket and went for a nice early track slot (9:45), seemed to have lots available, I'll be fresh and if(!) anything breaks I have the rest of the day to fix it...if it doesnt, have rest of day to enjoy show/do videos/take pics/chat :-)
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Usually less drama in the early sessions. They run on time too.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(25-08-2015, 04:14 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Usually less drama in the early sessions. They run on time too.

What I was thinking.

Late sessions usually quiet, but late and I wana go out but I will not wana wait all day!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Sorry to be a timewaster but I'm not able to attend. My spot up for grabs
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
(25-08-2015, 08:40 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Ruan, I never seem to have the time to actually say hi to you at shows! I intend to mooch about with you all a bit more this year.

Have I missed something on the thread... You're not on the list pal?! Is a space now tho
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Guys,
For those of you that have sent me their addresses, i will be positing these off Tomorrow or Friday latest. For anyone who has not sent me their address, i need it before tomorrow otherwise all spare tickets will be sent to Pebbles and you will have to make arrangements with him to collect them Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Staff Edit: Dont put your address on a forum unless you want loads of free adult nappy samples ordered for you!!
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately can't attend this show. So ticket is up for grabs
Thanks given by:
lol is anyone actually going?
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
I'm definitely and I'm bringing my brother Daniel
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2015, 07:55 PM)Cho99er5000 Wrote: Staff Edit: Dont put your address on a forum unless you want loads of free adult nappy samples ordered for you!!

Hmm, now thats tempting... lol

Tbf chopper, you might want to remove your post code from your profile also. Confused
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2015, 07:40 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(25-08-2015, 08:40 AM)Pebbles167 Wrote: Ruan, I never seem to have the time to actually say hi to you at shows! I intend to mooch about with you all a bit more this year.

Have I missed something on the thread... You're not on the list pal?! Is a space now tho

You're correct, I'm not on there. I buy my own ticket and leave the freebies to anyone who wants/needs them Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Im going but I havent been in contact with Niall. Pebbles have you now got my ticket?
Thanks given by:
I'll take a ticket but won't be in a pug.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I've not got the tickets yet, but I know Niall is close to sending them to me.
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Yeah haven't got mine yet either
Thanks given by:
...not got mine yet....
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
It wasn't me!

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
GTI6 Info

Don’t drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Thanks given by:
Niall sed that he was sending tickets out today so we should get them Monday
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 15,997 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Snetterton 20th September 306gtiparts 1 2,048 14-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 09/09/17 Eeyore 14 15,791 30-08-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000