Fitting Wilwood 4 Pots to HDI

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitting Wilwood 4 Pots to HDI
Since the 266mm I currently have were weak on the hill this weekend at Pugfest im looking for some 4 pots, decided wilwood so I can keep the cyclones without spacers
Where do I buy the brackets from? And wht discs and pads do people use? Sure ive heard you can use your standard brake disc or buy 285s
Thanks given by:
Sorry I didn't get around to your PM mate...

If you want to run the mildlites under clones your going to need a minimum of 7mm iirc...

The brackets I have on mine were a one off batch, but I do remember some one saying willwood do have some brackets made up..

I'm running standard gti 6 discs on mine mate keeps the cost down with still having decent braking...

pads I'm using at the moment are mintex 1144 work well on the track car on work well on the supercharged one as well
Thanks given by:
I'm running willwoods with the Rally Design brackets, but they only take the 285mm rally design discs which are expensive. They are also spaced out more so require bigger spacers for clones

I am in the process of getting some new brackets made up to run standard 283mm gti6 discs, they won't be fancy like the rippthrough / welly kit but should work fine

If anyone is interested I can see about getting a couple more pairs made

I run ds2500 pads made for the dynalite calipers which fit with some 'alteration' to the backing plates and work out good value
Thanks given by:
Luke - No worries mate, cheers!
10mm spacers sound ideal and probably cheaper than 7mm too.
Funnily enough the Mintex 1144 are cheaper on the wilwoods than for the 266 or 283mm Peugeot items!

ZX - Not wanting to spend a fortune on discs aha, how much do you think it would cost for the brackets? Cheers
Thanks given by:
Will find out and drop you a pm
Thanks given by:
Cheers
Thanks given by:
I supplied all of the orginal hoses for the gti6 club group buy

And can supply as many sets as required
Thanks given by:
Tom I'm also very interested in the brackets

Pm me a rough price please mate .
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
I could be interested in a set of brackets for Dynalites for the 205.
2001 BMW 330Ci
2012 VW High Up
1988 205 GTi 1.6
1990 205 Mi16
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2015, 07:44 PM)Alan_M Wrote: I could be interested in a set of brackets for Dynalites for the 205.

if they have the same offest / centre bolt distance then yes - but i'm running the midilites, not sure how they differ in terms of mounting
Thanks given by:
Might find dynalites flex a bit much for a 205 - especially if it's on stick tyres - unless it's stripped out, midilites are a better bet.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
I'd also be interested in cost of the bracket for the midilites.
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2015, 06:49 PM)Dweb1989 Wrote: I'd also be interested in cost of the bracket for the midilites.

massive thread revival!
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2015, 07:19 PM)Eeyore Wrote:
(25-10-2015, 06:49 PM)Dweb1989 Wrote: I'd also be interested in cost of the bracket for the midilites.

massive thread revival!

Thread revival indeed

But believe it or not this is still
ongoing and I'm in the process of getting them made still, taking forever!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 pots sam 9 1,987 26-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum