X reg 5 door meridan, with a few mods £450 quid

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X reg 5 door meridan, with a few mods £450 quid
The time has come to part with my trusty old 306. it has covered 176K had a genuine pug cambelt kit and water pump at 154k and a clutch at 157k.
It has a stage 1+ pro steve unlocked ECU , straight through powerflow exhaust.
Powerflex front wishbone bushes and Powerflex P bushes, baker BM solid rear beam mounts. It has a vibratechnics lower engine mount so does vibrate a fair bit on idle.
Smoothed bonnet and grille, with  a proper fibreglass grille and the bonnet was done at a body shop ( really nice job).
OMP front upper strut brace, wind deflectors. Rear spoiler and gti6 front splitter, Blackeye headlights, auto dimming rear view mirror.
The car had a new crank pulley about 4 months ago and a genuine new maf about 6 months ago. The rear tyres are ok with a fair bit of tread left on them, and on the front are 2 pirelli P1's that have done less than 2k.

The body work is not the best it is a 15 year old pug with 175K on the clock it has quite a few small dents here and there and scratches and the front bumper is covered in stone chips (doesn't show it that well in the pictures).
The cooling fans didn't work when i got the car, so they have been removed and i have fitted 2 slimline fans wired to a switch. The Aircon never worked either so some of the pipe work has been removed. Has been a great work horse for me and i am sure it will conyinue to be for some one else too.

It has MOT until 24 October so ready to drive away

Any questions then please ask Probably loads more that i have missed and it as been serviced regularly.

Price: £450  the car is located in Devon TQ4 area

[Image: 3_zpsv20dxl6z.jpg]

[Image: 1_zpsyykmxtzr.jpg]

[Image: 2_zpsdwyveede.jpg]

[Image: 4_zpsbdsim4wo.jpg]

[Image: 6_zpsogptgecc.jpg]

[Image: 5_zpsje0ri7sv.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Can you PM me the lowest price you'll take and a phone number so i can give you a call please fella? Smile
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Pm sent
Thanks given by:
Car is now sold  went to its new owner this morning
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap D-turbo 300 quid buy it now . . . Mattcheese31 17 3,766 10-01-2012, 12:48 PM
Last Post: silverzx