Anyone able to tell me what this is worth?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone able to tell me what this is worth?
It's an 1.8 straight diesel. Seems solid underneath but a lot of scabby bits that have been touched up with red oxide paint.

Thanks given by:
No idea but looks prime for a "stance" vehicle.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
I'd just search the net/ebay etc and see what the rough going rate is for them
Thanks given by:
It's got to be 4-500 I reckon ish, and no I don't want to buy it! Got 2 pugs already!
Thanks given by:
Where are you??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
It's not mine. I called at the house today when I seen it in the drive. It's in Northern Ireland.
Thanks given by:
I want it.
Thanks given by:
Lol I think he said 2k!!! I thought I misheard him!! I would have been all over it at anything under £500.
Thanks given by:
2k? Ain't worth that in that state. Seen a few for sale recently for sub £1000 in good condition
Thanks given by: