Phase 1 Kingfisher xsS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase 1 Kingfisher xsS
My new XSS
Will add more pics tonight!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Kingfisher FTW. Shane about boot lid. 1.6 8v?
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Yup yup and yup! Tis only 1597 and 8 valves but it makes me smile a lot everytime I jump in it!
Shame about the repainted passenger door too and leaking passenger door seal but other than that I love it!
Thanks given by:
Looks lovely mate

Needs drastical lows though.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Can't wait til I.....

(03-07-2015, 09:34 PM)Orta Wrote: Kingfisher FTW. Shane about boot lid. 1.6 8v?

(03-07-2015, 10:05 PM)7057sam Wrote: Looks lovely mate

Needs drastical lows though.
Wish I could but I was meant to buy an indestructible (what I been tellin the wife for years) Dturbo for work and save the fragile 307 SW SE110 7 seater I just got in debt for but this popped up on eb's and I couldn't resist the petrol 3 door phase 1!
Nice stainless from manifold back but already craving derv for grunt and turbo and 307 ain't it!
Great place to start project wise with 57k but has bin lids on the rear axle so a bit of thought money wise has to go in to it before i do anything if I can keep it long enough and not kill it!

Thanks given by:
Almost a good reg there put that 9 upside down no one will know lol

And is a bit land rover looking need a pic next to mine see difference lol
Thanks given by:
All suggestions are always welcome although does anyone know which 3 door had the darkest Oem tinted glass that will fit??
For the kids of course so mostly rear if there's any difference!

Wanker council fks put about 3 million speed humps in my delivery area :-((((( and mind I'm 39 with 5 kids so already feeling a bit creepy every time a younger female looks at me in it as her male counterpart growls like a twat!

(03-07-2015, 10:33 PM)xudlingo Wrote: Almost a good reg there put that 9 upside down no one will know lol

Aye I wish I could and too new to go on a 309 :-(

And is a bit land rover looking need a pic next to mine see difference lol
See above reply!
(03-07-2015, 10:38 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: All suggestions are always welcome although does anyone know which 3 door had the darkest Oem tinted glass that will fit??
For the kids of course so mostly rear if there's any difference!

Wanker council fks put about 3 million speed humps in my delivery area :-((((( and mind I'm 39 with 5 kids so already feeling a bit creepy every time a younger female looks at me in it as her male counterpart growls like a twat!
Thanks given by:
Took a run up the Campsies earlier! Nice but the midges were a pain!

Thanks given by:
Looks good on the speed lines! I like very much!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: Redordead89
Thanks Matt! I like them on it too but Green car with white wheels and yellow fog lights is probably just about enough to attract keys and other handheld scrapey objects from the Blue side of Glasgow! :-(
(05-07-2015, 09:38 AM)Matt Wrote: Looks good on the speed lines! I like very much!
Thanks given by:
Look right at home in paradise!

306oc A club like no other

Thanks given by:
Should of known the man with the green car was from the green side of town.
Thanks given by:
Good project base, is there any corrosion at all?
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
No corrosion at all! It spent its life in the south so very nice shape underneath for a 19 yo pug!
Thanks given by:
win win Rofl
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
Ah hh the green and white theme makes perfect sense now.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2015, 11:28 AM)7057sam Wrote: Ah hh the green and white theme makes perfect sense now.
Wish I could take credit for it but I bought it that way a few weeks ago from Haywards heath and drove it 500 miles home to Glasgow and having only 57k it was sweet as a nut but very boring 500 motorway miles in a 1600 petrol Not a long term car though as temp insurance runs out tonight and I NEEEEED dturbo back in my life!
Thanks given by:

Been a long while since I seen a small petrol tu with so much black on the rocker cover!
Thanks given by:

Spot the head gasket!

Thanks given by:
(08-07-2015, 08:12 PM)PUGNUT_XS Wrote: Good project base, is there any corrosion at all?

(11-07-2015, 10:50 PM)Redordead89 Wrote: See pic 2 of this post for almost all the corrosion on the shell!
Engine bay, passenger side inner wing!

Been a long while since I seen a small petrol tu with so much black on the rocker cover!
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2015, 11:28 AM)7057sam Wrote: Ah hh the green and white theme makes perfect sense now.

Wow I saw an astor 6 today w116 rgj or thereabouts heading east on the M80 Glasgow to Stirling road! Sweet she was!
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2015, 07:45 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Should of known the man with the green car was from the green side of town.
Hey DD are you in Glasgowish?
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2015, 12:29 AM)Redordead89 Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 07:45 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Should of known the man with the green car was from the green side of town.
Hey DD are you in Glasgowish?

I was when you posted that. Drove straight up from Pugfest to my parents in Arrochar and then drove home Friday morning but I had visited family in Glasgow so you may of seen (heard) my rallye about.
Thanks given by:
NewTRW front pads today.

Never ideal finding a split pad but kinda glad I found it now rather than later!

Thanks given by:

My old girls time of the year again and passed with 3 advisories on p bush and inner and outer track rod ends!
:-)))))
Thanks given by:

Sunday morning out for a quick spin and thought nice weekend photo op! :-)
Thanks given by:
Love these. Think that would look ace lowered just a touch on a set of graphite Cyclones... Think I've seen one like it before
Cherry Red Rallye - Full on OEM resto.....
Thanks given by:

Got sick of looking at this dent since the day I bought her so had a little go at it today!        

Thanks given by:

Took a jaunt up over the hills today, nice wee run!    

Rofl Rofl
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday kinda! ;-)

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 D Turbo S Phase 1 Kingfisher Green Conor_DTS 24 19,769 25-05-2013, 12:34 PM
Last Post: cully