Some one with pp2000 or lexia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some one with pp2000 or lexia
Need some one with pp2000 or lexia so I can remove the fap codes on a 307 not looking for a remap just to remove the fap coding as it's going into limp mode. 

I'm in rotherham area can travel 
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
You cant just remove the fap fault. It doesn't work like that. You either fix the fault or get it mapped out and knock through dpf. Just erasing the codes wont help. They will return.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
There is no fap present hence the error hence needing to switch it off

Thanks given by:
Well you cant switch it off then. If its been removed it needs mapping out. If it never had one then its a different fault
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
i am not some one who doesnt understand the principals of of a fap system or ecu systemsl if i thought it was as simple as removing the error code id remove it with the maxiscan. The Fap system has been removed by myself i simply need some who can turn it off via pp2000 or via a re map.

something of which i have done myself in the past on my 207 many years ago but sold my pp2000 and mapping tools.

Thanks given by:
Well as far as I know since I used to work for Peugeot. Since the updates that came through a fair while back they have now removed things that you can turn off via the diag. For example another one they removed the "turn off" function on was tpms valves as well. It will need to be mapped. Not turned off im afraid. Just trying to offer the information you asked for as you stated in your first post you did NOT want a remap. As far as I know it is now the only way to go about it im afraid. I would suggest messages one of the mappers on here for some advice\help.
Thanks given by:
im sorry obviously some form of mis comunication. By term remap im generally getting at i do no want the general ecu performance fuelling A/R Boost Ratios touching no Performance gains just simply getting rid of associated mapping parameters to the fap System. Its been around 6 years since i last touched PP2000

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peugeot planet or lexia needed. tbaxter08700 0 980 15-05-2013, 08:20 PM