Peugeot 309 grdt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot 309 grdt
Yo! This is my first project thread. Abit of background info, first car was a 1.9 nad 306 which was painfully slow. 

[Image: A4615351-2F34-4852-83DE-A4CCF76E38B8.png.jpeg]

Ended up dropping a dturbo in it with a Bosch pump from rob fieldings old 306. Put it on some nimrods and it stayed like that for a good 6 months until I sold it! 

[Image: 69B808C9-D698-4577-A02F-20BAD48A4C62.jpg]

Move the clock forward and ive now got this slag! She's been around the forum for a while now, just got it from danny2009 last week. Love it, feels quicker than my old 306.

It's a 1.8 diesel turbo 309 running a 11mm pump, pretty sure it's got a t2. I'm not very mechanically minded so it won't be the busiest thread but it's nice just to Pop it up! 

I got it like this pretty much, in need of a wash and on purple steelies, they didn't really warm to me so new wheels was on order! 

[Image: B3EB5EC5-3B97-4531-B608-0F441F766DB3.jpg]

It's currently sat like this, just got the speedlines on her. Plans are to get an intercooler on asap as 2 bar and not running one isn't ideal haha. Wack a big turbo on at some point, still looking round to see what's gonna be best, and get all the little bits of rust and dents and shit sorted!

[Image: 181BCC25-3E7F-4621-AE38-BAFF3B5E41EF.jpg]

So yeah that's all for now haha! Abit long winded but yeah! Cheers Smile

Hopefully the pictures come out alright as ive just posted all this from my phone which took ages
Thanks given by:
Looks so good! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
another 309 owner... ThumbsUp

bet yours handles a lot better than mine.
Thanks given by:
I really need one of these retro boxes.

like it.
Thanks given by:
Cheers lads! Love the look of it on the new wheels, but still on the lookout for some mi16 alloys Smile

Yeah it handles really really well, mind you I did start sliding on a wet roundabout yesterday so I think I'm gonna have to invest in some decent tyres haha :p
Thanks given by:
I could be wrong James but I think as well as spacers you might have to do some arch rolling to get the MI16 wheels to fit Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Doesn't really sound worth the hassle then haha
Thanks given by:
these ones?

[Image: 2015-04-14%2021.18.05_zpsclrcii3f.jpg]

if so I'll part with mine. They need spacers though as I've tried fitting them to my 309
Thanks given by:
They look like the ones but if it involves all that messing about j think I'll give them a miss. I like it on the speedlines at the mo anyway! For now :p
Thanks given by:
looks good on the speedlines mate . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Been in this a few times when it was Dannys, great motor, love the party trick boot!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Aye it's actually useful aswell haha! Although I was at a party the other day, walked upstairs and looked at the car from window only to find the boot was open, no idea how long it had been like that either haha. Luckily nothing went missing. Did it other day to find a hole in arch and abit of water in there too Sad get that sorted on payday
Thanks given by:
Old boy who lives over road collared me the other day, gave me this jvc for free Smile never been used. Need to get an aux hooked up and then chucked into the old bus (even has rca's on the back!)

[Image: 5821ED47-5AD9-4D5A-95EB-3DC86F4A05C0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Haha...liking that mate, that's my era Big Grin
Thanks given by:
[Image: 4CD81DDC-2404-4DF6-B0BE-A36375B564E6.jpg] 

Got it in! Just needs to sort an aux out haha Smile rust holes are next on the list, aswell as rocker cover gasket
Thanks given by:
I've got a set of Mi16s which will be for sale in the near future hopefully.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Tape deck FTW!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Look epic with them lows
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Cheers everyone Smile yeah it sits well, gonna drop it abit more on the front today. Here's a better pic of it on the steelies 

[Image: 7F2E8C15-5BC8-4B96-A07D-416A8ED0A3F0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Do you even know what a tape is James? lol..... I still have all my old tapes Tongue
Thanks given by:
Course I do haha :p I'm getting a bunch of old ones from someone at work..ones he recorded from his hi-fi haha! Even remember the vhs days Wink
Thanks given by:
Them were the days Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Gave the old girl a good compound and polish today! Very happy with the results. Tried lowering the front earlier but the adjusters were seized solid, may have to just get some new coilies 
Thanks given by:
Heart Me want
Thanks given by:
Hmm, pump has developed a bad rattle on idle and under 2k revs. Sounds like something's loose in there? Also started hunting quite badly, and struggling to start. Wondering if pumps f*cked? Tried getting a video up but not happening..going to Danny's tomorrow see if he can diagnose, will chuck a 9mm on if it's broke :/
Thanks given by:
 Drove 30 mins to his house today, still making the noise on the way there, pulled onto his street and it stopped, idled outside for 5 mins and it doesn't come back...is this thing taking the piss out of me haha? Started it up 4 hours later, drove back and still no noise which is good I guess? 

Did end up lowering the front and de tinting the back lights so wasn't such a waste of diesel haha! Oil leak seems to be getting worse now so I'll look at that friday when ive got Abit of money spare.

Sitting a lot better now but didn't wanna go lower as to avoid catching on full lock Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Nothing really new to report, need to get a front mount sorted. New boost gauge is in and reading 28 psi which is mint haha! Once cooler is here, big turbo is happening!

Just gave her a quick bath and polish after work, still comes up mint for a j reg 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
That car is lush, sell it to me.
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
Your 205 and 500 quid it's yours Wink
Thanks given by:
The noise seems to have come back again when in low revs. Anyone have any knowledge as to what it could be? Car drives fine.. You can hear the rattle come and go after ive revved it

http://youtu.be/BQ0L4KwZ3J0
Thanks given by: