306 HDi tow bar.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 HDi tow bar.
Looking to fit a tow bar to my 306 HDi 3dr to tow.. well whatever i come across. Mostly my motorbike to track days but occasionally bigger stuff such as caravans or machinery.

Anyway, I've no idea where to start. Obviously I've found some on eBay but unsure which to go for. I'm reasonably skilled with DIY but would i need a professional install? Also, is the electronic light board socket easy enough to wire in?

Any help on the matter would be much appreciated, cheers Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Moved this to the correct section for you. Surely you of all people should know where this should be posted? Tongue Heart
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: Pebbles167
Sorry... still slightly novice!
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Socket is easy.. Hardwire with a buzzer, but use ns and os sidelights.. Sometimes can fuxk up if you only use one side..
Thanks given by:
really easy stuff. specially if you buy a new kit. even comes with instructions. although the last one i done for a friend he bought a Chinese one. needless to say the torque on all the bolts obviously said FT. lol
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ive got a towbar off the 1.8 you can fit to yours if you want? Can have it super cheap. Bash might take it to pugfest if you ask nicely.
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the info Bash Big Grin

Might take you up on that Sam Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by: