Moving On...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving On...
Did you got to halfords and enquire about the job?
Thanks given by:
Already gone before I got there unfortunately. Sad They only have a till tart job going now.
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2015, 04:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Already gone before I got there unfortunately.  Sad They only have a till tart job going now.

put in for it tom, as its money still
Thanks given by:
Yeah go for it Tom, you might find it easy to transfer to fitter if the person they hired is shit.
Thanks given by:
Nah, I know I can't do till work, been there, done that. Doesn't work with my 'issues'.
Thanks given by:
The till work at my local Halfords has got to be the easiest job ever, hardly any staff around and they just turn up to serve when they feel like it.
Thanks given by:
So, pics as promised -

Moving out present from Mum... lol

[attachment=23869]

Everything moved in...

[attachment=23870]

Kitchen

[attachment=23871]

Living/Bedroom

[attachment=23872]

[attachment=23873]

Shower Room

[attachment=23874]

Outlook

[attachment=23875]

And repping the OC calendar. Wink

[attachment=23876]

You'll have to excuse the mess. And sorry for the awful pic quality, my phone camera just can't handle indoors at any time of day. Confused
Thanks given by:
Big Grin Now get a job!
Thanks given by:
That's really nice to be honest Tom, especially for your first place.

You must be well chuffed.

Just do not let it all go pear shaped or let any set backs ruin your mood as you are clearly happier than you've been in a long time at the moment!

I can see this working to be honest, at home you can now have everything exactly how you want it without anyone or anything changing or spoiling things, a decent routine should help you no end.

Now as Sam says, get a job and enjoy life for probably the first time in a long time!
Thanks given by:
Awesome place man! Actually a little jealous!

As the others say, stick at it, don't let anything get you down, make sure you get a job to pay for it, because it'll be significantly worse if you have to admit defeat. But if you're proactive, you definitely won't be looking back any time soon.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
class little joint you have there tom!
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2015, 12:56 PM)procta Wrote: class little joint you have there tom!

I don't see no joint.. ninja
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Good lad Tom, looks like a nice enough place and a reasonable size kitchen (for a studio flat)
Thanks given by:
Congrats' man...looks a good setup!
Thanks given by:
Tom thats awesome. Im just going to echo what the others have said. You're clearly much much happier than you have been in a long while because of this which is great. Get your self settled in then get out and get a job to pay for it.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Cheers for the kind comments guys. Smile

(18-06-2015, 08:55 AM)Eeyore Wrote: Big Grin Now get a job!

Hmm, sounds like effort.  Thought I'd just get a girl pregnant and sponge off the government instead... lol

But seriously, as said there's no rush, don't want to push too far, too fast, plans are working out faster than expected though.  Job hunting will start next week. Smile

(18-06-2015, 09:29 AM)Ruan Wrote: Awesome place man! Actually a little jealous!

As the others say, stick at it, don't let anything get you down, make sure you get a job to pay for it, because it'll be significantly worse if you have to admit defeat. But if you're proactive, you definitely won't be looking back any time soon.

Yeah I'm not actually looking back at all, can't say I've regretted it or wanted to go back 'home' at any point so far. 

Job is definitely the main priority now. Smile

(18-06-2015, 02:23 PM)silverzx Wrote:
(18-06-2015, 12:56 PM)procta Wrote: class little joint you have there tom!

I don't see no joint.. ninja

Such a way with words Procta. lol

(18-06-2015, 03:42 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Good lad Tom, looks like a nice enough place and a reasonable size kitchen (for a studio flat)

Yeah it's plenty big enough for me tbh.  Also just had a brand new oven fitted courtesy of the landlord after the last one broke so will be able to get on with cooking stuff after a long time of convenience food with chips everyday. lol
Thanks given by:
yeah tom i do! now you need to order a takeaway!
Thanks given by:
Good lad Tom, home cooked food is the way forward, If you cook a massive something you can have portions of it frozen for dinners for the rest of the week. If you do a different meal every week and don't eat them all during the week then you'll have a brilliant selection of stuff in the freezer.
Thanks given by:
Good job buddy! Hopefully things are on the up for you pal!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving fag charger location Mac22 7 1,702 24-12-2016, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Mac22
  House moving cost cpikey316_ 22 4,741 30-07-2016, 06:20 AM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  Maybe moving.... to Stroud! Anyone local? cpikey316_ 5 3,336 29-03-2016, 08:25 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_