Thanks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks
Just want to say thanks to who ever tried to help me out today at gcs

Thanks to who suppled the jack appreciate the help guys
Thanks given by:
Was this the moonstone 6 with timing issues?
Thanks given by:
I hope you've managed to get home ok. How is the car?
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Sadly yes Sad

In a premier in its getting recovered tomorrow unless some one got a 6 engine I can borrow lol
Thanks given by:
aw man, sad times Sad

There is bound to be someone, but I doubt premier inn would be chill with a casual engine replacement lol.

I hope you get back tomorrow alright and its not too bad!
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Gutted for you mate. And you couldn't really be any further away! Hope you get it sorted soon. If it had of been yesterday, i genuinely would of been up for a engine replacement on stand if we could of got hold of one lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
That's such a shame mate, was good meeting you anyway.

As Niall says if it had been Friday or Yesterday I genuinely would of been up for an on stand engine replacement.
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2015, 05:04 PM)xudlingo Wrote: Sadly yes Sad

In a premier in its getting recovered tomorrow unless some one got a 6 engine I can borrow lol

sad times. Yeh it was my low entry jack and axle stands. Glad they were useful. Definitely worth bringing as they were in constant use all weekend lol Good luck!

When you take out breakdown cover its usually a direct debit... so be careful as it means they can take whatever you want out of your bank account... i paid like £55 for the AA... and then my renewal was £189 which was almost taken straight out of my account!
Thanks given by:
Thanks had problems before with this engine so have a spare at the house. I'm getting P'd off with it need to fix this or van not having any luck the now Sad

Took green flag cover got my dad to do it as no Internet when I was at fcs he done all the reading
Thanks given by: