HDI remap - isle of wight - Please Help!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDI remap - isle of wight - Please Help!
Exclamation 
Hi guys i was wondering if anyone would be able to help!
I live on the Isle of Wight, I've got a HDI Dturbo and am looking to get her remapped. 
Engine wise its stock, I've got a cherry bomb back box and will probably be getting a decat before getting the remap.
so basically I'm just asking if anyone can help in any way? remaps on the island are quite dear so any advice/help will be much appreciated! 
Thanks in advance!
Thanks given by:
Have a look on here, loads of helpful info and he can email the files to you

http://www.hdi-tuning.co.uk/
Thanks given by:
Yeah had that guy do mine. Fantastic map and so much more poke than standard.
Thanks given by:
I'm also on the IOW; hola! As is Matt with a veg burner, Dan with a black rallye.

There's no where on the island that'll map HDi's i know that much, but your best bet is Steve of whippy. That's Bristol for Steve and Dave (whippy) is in Leeds. They're 2 fairly reputable mappers for basic HDi maps.

We should have a small meet at some point!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2015, 04:26 PM)ginge191 Wrote: I'm also on the IOW; hola! As is Matt with a veg burner, Dan with a black rallye.

There's no where on the island that'll map HDi's i know that much, but your best bet is Steve of whippy. That's Bristol for Steve and Dave (whippy) is in Leeds. They're 2 fairly reputable mappers for basic HDi maps.

i know matt, we've been wanting to do some sort of 306 island meet but his isnt on the road at the mo.. you have the '6 in cowes if im not mistaken? i wanted to make sure i had a remap to keep up with you guys! haha bloody hdi is a pain,

(04-06-2015, 11:49 AM)Frosty Wrote: Have a look on here, loads of helpful info and he can email the files to you

http://www.hdi-tuning.co.uk/

cheers dude will have a look!
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2015, 05:12 PM)daww Wrote:
(04-06-2015, 04:26 PM)ginge191 Wrote: I'm also on the IOW; hola! As is Matt with a veg burner, Dan with a black rallye.

i know matt, we've been wanting to do some sort of 306 island meet but his isnt on the road at the mo.. you have the '6 in cowes if im not mistaken? i wanted to make sure i had a remap to keep up with you guys! haha bloody hdi is a pain,

I did have the diablo '6, yes. I sold it about 5 weeks ago and got a different car; the yellow megane pottering around. 
but yeh, matt is still running veg and dan has his black rallye - off the road at the moment but slowly getting there. road trip to bristol then?? 
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2015, 05:40 PM)ginge191 Wrote:

I did have the diablo '6, yes. I sold it about 5 weeks ago and got a different car; the yellow megane pottering around. 
but yeh, matt is still running veg and dan has his black rallye - off the road at the moment but slowly getting there. road trip to bristol then?? 

I can't get the time of work to get up there at the moment witch sucks! if i knew you were selling i would of bought her off you! '6 is a dream of mine to have one day!
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2015, 12:26 PM)daww Wrote:

I can't get the time of work to get up there at the moment witch sucks! if i knew you were selling i would of bought her off you! '6 is a dream of mine to have one day!

I had it up for sale for ages! Signs in the car, posted on the forum, on Facebook pages, on wightbay! lol

You can speak to John Russel on the island, he does maps, well, flashing at least so he'll use an existing map and chuck it on, which for an HDi is fairly reliable.  
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2015, 04:09 PM)ginge191 Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 12:26 PM)daww Wrote:

I had it up for sale for ages! Signs in the car, posted on the forum, on Facebook pages, on wightbay! lol

You can speak to John Russel on the island, he does maps, well, flashing at least so he'll use an existing map and chuck it on, which for an HDi is fairly reliable.  
living on the island makes this annoying, just want a simple way to get more power! haha.
how much did you have it up for? i don't know how i didn't see it for sale!
Thanks given by:
It sold for £1150 in the end as I needed it gone! Someone got a bargain, that's for sure!
Thanks given by:
Finally made it on here then Wink I've heard good things about John Russell a few times now. No personal experience but it's an island based mapper. Can't go wrong!

As for power, you'll have to book a weekend off. then get it mapped with a straight through Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2015, 07:28 PM)Matt Wrote: Finally made it on here then Wink I've heard good things about John Russell a few times now. No personal experience but it's an island based mapper. Can't go wrong!

As for power, you'll have to book a weekend off. then get it mapped with a straight through Wink

it took me long enough! straight through should be done by the end of the week! decat has been ordered so when it gets here will be fitting and removing the middle box! straight through to cherry bomb, think it'll sound pretty good Wink
Thanks given by:
Should sound pretty sweet tbh Smile
Don't suppose your dad would do me a favour would he Wink

If you fancy it, I'm literally stripping the engine etc everyday this week, if you get bored come over
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by: