free stuff

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free stuff
gti6 block/bottom end - has been sitting on my garage floor for afew years. was all running and good in my estate but the head was a tapper so i used it in my 205.

gti6 exhaust manifold - same with the block, has been sitting on my garage floor but was fine with no cracks ect when it was fitted.

leaf patten half leathers from a 5 door -  drivers seat is ripped but the rest of the seats are good as are the door cards.

china bonnet, china passinger door - from an estate, the door has some lacker flaking in places and some small car park dents, includes the glass, window motor, bumper strip and wing mirror. the bonnet has a dent by the badge and some light stone chips.

all parts will need picking up from dover, kent 
Thanks given by:
I'd be interested in looking at the 6 block somewhen after I move later this month. Going to build a high boost block but I have standard diameter pistons so the bores need to be mint.

How many miles has it done do you know?
Thanks given by:
the block had done less than 10k, i had the engine rebuilt (crank re-grounded, piston rings replaced, new shells, thrust washers, head refaced,seats/valves re-cut) but after afew months of running the head started to tap so i took the head off and sold it with my throttle bodys, the block as just sat on my garage floor ever since.
im in no rush as its been sitting there for years and its not in the way
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Stuff r3k1355 4 2,514 04-06-2020, 04:38 PM
Last Post: r3k1355
  FREE - Bootlid / Tailgate in white.... Completely rust free! pablito 10 3,657 23-07-2013, 05:49 PM
Last Post: pablito
  Free stuff jammapic 24 5,931 18-04-2013, 11:11 PM
Last Post: silverzx