Huge Tamiya RC Collection For Sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Tamiya RC Collection For Sale
copied from an RC-Drift Forum...

Old-timer here.

Basically I used to frequent these forums quite a lot, I was into this hobby before I had a drivers license and before girls took up all my time!!

Now, some 8 years on (jeez!) I'm thinning my collection right down. It has sat unused, in boxes in storage at my grandparents house until just recently.

It's breaking my heart just going back through the items. So much time, effort and money was spent (I was usually on minimum wage when I bought these things!).

I will be listing a load of stuff complete with pictures later on today. I also just had an email notifying me that it was free-listing this weekend on eBay, so I will likely be listing a lot of things which I will link back to this thread.

Among my treasures are (mainly Tamiya)-
-TA03F chassis, with FRP chassis plates, various GPM alloy upgrades, complete with Acoms servo and receiver, motor and ESC. It's therefore ready-to-run in most respects, I can even supply a transmitter
-6 different TT01s in various states of tune/build
-A bagfull of hop-ups for the TT01, TL01, TA03 and TA05 Chassis
-A TA03R chassis, again with FRP chassis kit installed
-TA03R Carbon Fibre chassis plates in packaging
-TL01 with high-standard Mitsi Evo VI bodyshell, all RTR. TL01 has every chassis upgrade that was ever available, I think this even includes a front one-way differential and ball differential in the back.
-Two boxes of wheels, tyres and other accessories like spoilers, wingmirrors and exhausts
-One big box of electronic parts, like ESCs, receivers, servos and a few Tamiya TLU-01 light units, still in their packaging.

If I'm over-stepping any rules here please feel free to kick me out. I just think it would be unfortunate for any of you guys to miss out on any of the stuff which I am going to auction. I will keep the incredibly rare 993 Porsche GT2 kit I got for my 15th birthday, but everything else is going I think!!

Please feel free to email me - <!-- e --><a href="mailto:chris_rx7@msn.com">chris_rx7@msn.com</a><!-- e --> if there is anything specific you are after.

My eBay ID is chrisrx718 and should you live locally you are welcome to come and have a look - I'm based in Stevenage SG1.

To prove my credibility on these forums here are some of my previous creations -

[Image: 100_0416.jpg]

[Image: 100_0415.jpg]

[Image: 100_0411.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0080.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0082.jpg]

[Image: IMGP0078.jpg]

[Image: 100_0395.jpg]

[Image: 100_0390.jpg]

[Image: 100_0386.jpg]

[Image: 100_0363.jpg]

[Image: RC045.jpg]
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
how much are you looking for, for complete cars?
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
you da man. need prices on the evo. pm me.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Link to my eBay store
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Do you have any spark tyres for the drift cars?
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
No mate pretty sure I sold the only set I had.
Thanks given by:
wish i had money mate but sadly every penny is going in the bmw fund atm
Thanks given by:
Bloody hell that's some collection... Wish there wasn't multiple other things I was saving for ATM Sad
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The best thing is that I'm keeping the most sacred stuff! I have a TA05R, full-carbon TA03R-S and so-on. I'm going to get back into the hobby when I've moved out later this month, as digging them all back out again has re-ignited an old flame...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tamiya 306 Maxi RC Rich306 3 1,172 24-03-2016, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Rich306
  Tamiya F103GT Modded For Sale C.A.R. 0 1,460 09-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Last Post: C.A.R.
  Tamiya TT-01 R/C brushless drifter/racer Nissan/Scooby Curt 3 1,500 23-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Curt